Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Cyberpunk 2077 Hands-on Preview. After Four Hours, I'm as Happy as Concerned
[Image: 79877093.jpg]

Quote:You already know we play as V. We can choose from different classes, which will determine the shape of the prologue, similarly to the first Dragon Age. We select the class in an extensive character wizard, which enables us to assign ability points to different attributes. We can customize the looks of the protagonist using nearly 30 sliders, defining such vital details as the size of nipples and the color of pubic hair. But you won't really see it, unless you go to the character menu. Cyberpunk 2077 is notoriously a first-person shooter, and the camera doesn't move away at all, apart from rare occasions, such as having your eyepiece replaced at ripper doc clinic.

As I said, classes make a difference from the onset. CDPR has prepared different introductions for each of them, and they're all very distinct. Since my choice was Nomad, I started the game in a garage in Badlands, on the outskirts of Night City. In this variant, the introduction was quite long. We also meet Jackie along the way, who accompanies us for most of the mission. Meeting him is also different in each case, and it's only after that moment that we can start learning the story proper.

source

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sony Relists Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation Store, Warns PS4 Players About Issues mrtrout 0 3,186 06-22-2021 , 11:11 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  Beyond A Steel Sky PC Gameplay 4K – A Quick Look at Cyberpunk-Themed Union City baziroll 0 1,704 07-12-2020 , 05:36 PM
Last Post: baziroll
  Cyberpunk 2077: Multiplayer, Release Date, Microtransactions, And What We Know So Far baziroll 0 1,659 12-28-2019 , 08:58 PM
Last Post: baziroll