Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses)
VoodooShield is the ideal protection that can work with other antivirus software installed on your system. It increases security by blocking unknown exe files. In the log I can see what applications were running on the system. The white list can be synchronized with the manufacturer's cloud to back up the blocking rules and easily restore them. If I am not familiar with the installed program, I can run it in an isolated, safe environment. VoodooShield additionally sends files to VirusTotal service for scanning and informs me about their reputation.
This program perfectly, with appropriate settings, prevents and provides a solid firewall against system infection.
I'm satisfied with the minimal impact on my computer's resources, whitelist protection, VoodooAi scanner and automatic program updates.
I use the program, and a lifetime license is very tempting.

Thanks for the giveaway!

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/12773...89765?s=20
VoodooShield will protect your computer from getting viruses and malware but if your computer has a virus, VoodooShield will not remove it. If VoodooShield blocks something that you would like to run, then allow it after it is automatically scanned. Otherwise, if VoodooShield blocks something out of the blue, then just ignore it and assume it was a virus or malware.

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win this must-have security software, @tarekma7 and VoodooShield Team Smile

I'd like to win a license for VoodooShield Pro because it is a indispensible computer protection application that utilizes a new distinct technology that complements traditional antivirus/anti-malware software. It keeps the system secure through using an application whitelisting lock, a machine learning/AI decision engine and a multi-engine blacklist scan. I'm fully satisfied with the performance and keeps my computer locked up against all threats. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Thanks for this contest, VoodooShield Pro enable adjust most of the settings and tweaks. VoodooShield interesting modes like machine-learning tool  VoodooAi and a local sandbox mode, also cloud-based Cuckoo sandbox and WhitelistCloud, 

Share Link
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...8795656209

VoodooShield utilizes 70+ of the best known antivirus engines, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so they can make an informed decision, while offering an end-user recommendation based on the provided file insight
Thank you, tarekma7, for your hard work and this rare & awesome giveaway!!!

VoodooShield. I tried the free version for three months. Liked the UNIQUE protection; Computer Lock, Artificial Intelligence, and Blacklist Scanners to protect the system. The new WhitelistCloud, which keeps a check the running processes are safe, further enhances the innovative toggling lock concept. Lite and works well with Kaspersky Cloud Free. Purchased VoodooShield Pro, it is my second one-year subscription that is going to end in a few months. The software is worth every penny, Pro settings to set it the way you want; fewer alerts, or paranoid, and ZEALOUS developer. It feels good too to support the brilliant project and active & passionate developer.

VoodooShield Lifetime!! My STARS!! Align SmileSmile
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/128...5660001281
Giveaway end:  19 July 2020 and winners will be announced
If you want a bulletproof PC protection, Voodoo Shield is the way to go, especially against the ransomware threat.
I like its white list approach which makes your system virtually impenetrable.
Another great feature is the option to scan any file using lots of antivirus engines out there.
Please count me in.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573
thanks for giveaway
blocking exe one of the best way to protect yourself from viruses which VoodooShield do it for users
blacklist & white-list option is good which blacklist option will upload file for anylize  and give user a result

Twitter
Thanks a lot for the very good giveaway, tarekma7.

I would like to win a license for VoodooShield Pro as this software is an excellent complement to any security suite a user can have. Although not recommended only as a standalone defense, in my opinion the tweaked VS Pro can be used very well with great results alongside the built in WD from Microsoft. I need the PRO version so that i can tweak the software according to my needs and get the use of the management console.

If i win the lifetime license i will be extremely happy.  Aw

My share below:

twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses] tarekma7 35 6,808 01-28-2024 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,418 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,404 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 9,911 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Promo2day Contest DriverMax PRO lifetime licenses ahmadkhaje 37 5,622 03-14-2022 , 04:01 PM
Last Post: clyde