Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
VoodooShield Pro (2 lifetime licenses and 20 - 2 year licenses)
Firstly, I want to thank Tarek for organizing the contest with a very useful and necessary program that is very rarely found in draws. I thought about participation for a long time, but the drawing of a lifetime license did the trick, I'm in the competition.
Of the features declared in the specifications, VoodooAi's own anti-virus technology with online testing for Virus Total, as well as the Cuckoo local and cloud sandbox, are of great interest. Also a good fact is that VoodooShield Pro can work together with many antivirus programs, which allows you to have another protective barrier on your computer.
More detailed information about the program can be obtained from the review of our esteemed Tarek, as well as from the video review on the YouTube channel.
Best regards.

[Image: Twitter-icon.png]      [Image: Facebook-icon.png]
VoodooShield is a second line of defense for the computer.
It doesn't allow anything new to run unless the user gives it permission, I also like that it uses VirusTotal's engines to scan suspicious files when they run.
a good defense tool.
thanks for the giveaway

Facebook
Why do I want to win a license to VoodooShield? 

Because VoodooShield is my part of my time-proven anti-malware security suite that has been protecting me from sadistic online "bad-actors" who are always working 24/7 to invade all our computer systems. - After I added VoodooShield to Emsisoft a couple of years ago when I won a license on this forum, I have felt safer than ever when online.

This great software has many features I like, but as Tarekma7 said above in his description of it: 
"VoodooShield’s three layers of protection include:
1. An application whitelisting lock, a machine learning / Ai decision engine, and a multi-engine blacklist scan.
2. The application whitelisting lock automatically toggles to ON when the computer is at risk to lock your computer and keep you safe while browsing the web or checking email.
While the machine learning, AI, and multi-engine blacklist scanners automatically scan new and unknown executable files to ensure that malware is not accidentally allowed by the end-user."

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Thank you, tarekma7, for working with the VoodooShield team & putting such a great contest together for all us forum members. ... The software is among the best and the number of licenses is phenomenal including the two-lifetime licenses. --- WOW. 
Thanks for the giveaway, i would love to try VoodooShield Pro on top of my Heimdal Thor Premium home, but the UI could be too complicated for normal users though, nevertheless i like the new approach of VoodooShield on Anitvirus technology.

Twitter
Voodooshield includes many features which makes it a top choice for people looking for almost bulletproof protection. It blocks anything which is not whitelisted by the user so even unknown malware will not escape the eyes of Voodooshield. In addition, it includes many features which make it top notch:-
1) VoodooShield utilizes 70+ of the best known antivirus engines, ML/Ai and reputation based file insight, and provides the end-user with these 3 file insight metrics so that the user can make a decision accordingly.
2) Compatibile with other security software like Norton, Malwarebytes etc.
3) Lightweight.
4) Many modes of protection like Smart, Auto Pilot etc. make it easier for users to configure protection according to their needs and requirements.
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7099711489
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4812376065
Thanks for the giveaway!!
Known about Voodoo Shield for a while and would dearly love a lifetime license... sweet! Really needs something more than what the traditional signature/heuristic anti-malware security suites have to offer: Voodoo Shield.

It provides a way to lock down your machine when you really need it - while browsing the internet. There's other products that only allow specified programs to run (white-listing) - but they can be quite difficult to set up properly while Voodoo Shield has the ability to be trained and create a white-list of all your already installed programs. Perfect.  Plus, it has the additional features of machine learning and multi-engine blacklisting too.

https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/1282088300774219776
Thanks for the Giveaway!
VoodooShield offers your computer a reliable protective shield against viruses, malware and other threats. The tool allows you to block untrusted programs or files, as well as to create a whitelist, for all the software you trust. It does not remove infected files but it can block them from being opened and protect your computer from getting infected. It is designed to run in the background at all times and dragging/dropping any file onto the shield  causes the software to automatically scan the document for malware. Those features mentioned are my favorite ones which drives me the need to win this license.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...2029780183
first of all, thank you very much for this nice giveaway!
I use Voodoo for 1 year , I find many useful features same as (anti EXE) & White/Black list applications, You may find it very Smooth & Easy to use for both Advanced & Basic users , Yes its fully Automatic!
Hop to win it, my share is :
  https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...7076206065
Thanks for this opportunity.

WhitelistCloud is a revolution in a way of protecting the end user. Absolutely an innovative approach towards protecting the user.
VoodooShield is also the only product that protects the entire Windows system and its multi-layer protection is very strong in safe guarding the system from all types of attacks.

Twitter
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! VoodooShield is a smart and powerful layer of extra system security. I like the main concept of it. I like its different modes that when used properly allow it to work effectively without distracting the user. The cloud application blacklisting scanning is another useful feature that makes it a helpful utility.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...1576397825

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Christmas 2023] VoodooShield Pro [Lifetime /2 years /1 year Licenses] tarekma7 35 6,813 01-28-2024 , 07:11 AM
Last Post: lpe
  Promo2day Contest Sticky Password Premium Lifetime licenses and One-year licenses khanyash 43 6,528 04-02-2023 , 11:58 AM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest jv16 PowerTools Giveaway - 10 Lifetime Licenses Mike 46 7,477 03-17-2023 , 09:09 AM
Last Post: jerzy6012.50
  Contest Kerish Doctor 2023 Giveaway (3-year Licenses) Mike 49 10,032 02-26-2023 , 08:27 PM
Last Post: kalo
  Promo2day Contest DriverMax PRO lifetime licenses ahmadkhaje 37 5,623 03-14-2022 , 04:01 PM
Last Post: clyde