Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Windows 10 Professional 80% Off
Quote:Professional users gain more control over how and when Windows Updates are delivered. Delay critical updates by up to 30 days, and optional updates by up to a year, ensuring any bugs are ironed out before you update your PC. Essential if you need the most stable Windows 10 for your business.

Microsoft Update for Business and Microsoft Store for Business are also unique to Windows 10 Professional, making it easier to manage large numbers of computers.

All in all, there’s a number of compelling reasons why serious users, professionals and business users should move away from Home and considering upgrading to Professional.

Get your upgrade now

We've got a special deal that will save up a colossal $160 (or 80 percent) off the regular price of Windows 10 Professional. You can grab yourself a reduced-price (a mere $39.99) license key by following the instructions here.
This is real good price. Is this website trusted? What is the type of this license (retail, OEM, Upgrade)?
Mike, do they ship (mail) the install disk? .. 

Mike,
Never mind, after I went over to check-out, I saw where they ship the install disk for an extra $6.95:

store:  https://downloadcrewstore.com/ 

info about deal at store: https://downloadcrewstore.com/?act=news 

Microsoft Windows 10 Professional DVD
More info
Add an official pre-prepared install DVD to your order. Installs either Windows 10 Professional 32-bit or 64-bit.
Choose this option if you want a pre-prepared physical DVD with Windows 10 that you can use for a fresh install only.

------------------

Thank you for this. Heart
(05-12-2020 , 06:40 AM)divinenews Wrote: Never mind, after I went over to check-out, I saw where they ship the install disk for an extra $6.95:

Why waste money on the install disk?

You can create an install disk with the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft.
[Image: giphy.gif]
"HURRAY FOR PROMO2DAY.COM FORUM & MY FRIENDS THERE." Heart

Thank you, my wise friend, Khanyash, for saving me some money with your information/post.

I just bought TWO Windows 10 Pro lifetime licenses from them and saved over $300 from the retail price I would have paid. ... If not for our great forum Administrator Mike's info shown above, I would have bought the Home version and not known how superior the Pro version is. ... Many thanks to you, Mike, for starting this second post on this thread about this offer which helped me so very much. 

--- I just talked to their "online support staff" and they say this online sale is good for another 18 days from this time (May 13, 2020). 

*I hope that someone will start a thread somewhere on the forum regarding information, and tricks (wisdoms) about the use and configuration of Windows 10 to achieve maximum functionality and user-friendliness. ... I have heard a lot of good and bad things about Windows 10 online and hope not to have to learn everything I need from constant Google searches and my own mistakes. ... So, those of you who are far more technical and knowledgeable about Windows 10, please consider my request to post what you know and learn in the future, not only for me but for all the members of this forum. -- Thank you.
don't worry Elijah, windows 10 works great
whenever your computer meets the requirements,
almost all comply, although in my opinion to make it work well
minimum:
CPU 2 cores at 2.2 ghz (if they are more than two cores and more ghz better)
Ram: minimum 4 gb
and of course an ssd hard drive, although with an old one it will also work well.
I can help you with the installation and configuration, we could do it by WhatsApp (I have done it many times). but you would have to find a person who speaks Spanish to translate (I don't speak English) if you are interested pm to me (I never charge for my services, I will not ask you for anything in return)
What is the type of this license (retail, OEM, Upgrade)?
(05-13-2020 , 10:45 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: What is the type of this license (retail, OEM, Upgrade)?

Tarek,

I asked their people if it was OEM and he said it was not but is "lifetime." ... If you go over to their site and find their "voice-chat" help desk, then you can quiz them yourself. ... Since I consider you superior to me regarding such issues, I hope you find time to do this and post what you find here.
It says

Quote:When you buy Windows 10 Professional, you'll be presented with the latest ISO which offers you the very latest November 2019 update.
(05-13-2020 , 11:17 PM)divinenews Wrote:
(05-13-2020 , 10:45 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: What is the type of this license (retail, OEM, Upgrade)?

Tarek,

I asked their people if it was OEM and he said it was not but is "lifetime." ... If you go over to their site and find their "voice-chat" help desk, then you can quiz them yourself. ... Since I consider you superior to me regarding such issues, I hope you find time to do this and post what you find here.

I sent them an email and will reply here when i get a response

I thought they sent you all details about the license and its type

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount/Hot Deal Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License (2-Pack) tarekma7 0 627 02-06-2023 , 02:53 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Discount/Hot Deal Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License tarekma7 1 863 11-21-2022 , 11:50 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Discount/Hot Deal Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License (89% off) scolli23 1 791 11-21-2022 , 11:49 PM
Last Post: Mike
  CutOut 8 professional Windows for 20 Euro tarekma7 0 1,533 07-21-2020 , 07:37 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Discount/Hot Deal Windows 10 Professional - 85 % Jeanjean 4 2,553 05-03-2020 , 12:21 AM
Last Post: guardian