Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
EDU. MAIL 2020 | FAST & EASY
All are over for kaspersky.
And then? Someone got it? Smile

Give examples of getting hands! Not theory
Hi Sasha, was able to successfuly create an .edu email account using IP USA but the email button isn't active yet. I also tried clicking Office 365 link on the site, but upon signin, my account isn't accepted. Not sure what is wrong.
yes registred
get that congrats email
get sfid
also get an *@go.sfcollege.edu
i selected Homeschooled so there is message in account need pdf filled
can't login to office365
but show some usage example like expired kaspersky link..
(05-17-2020 , 12:49 AM)baziroll Wrote: yes registred
get that congrats email
get sfid
can't login to office365
Sometimes, it takes 1-3 days for login activation. Maybe, yours will also activate.
get that congrats email
get sfid
can't login to office365

You made me laugh, why choose to study at home, of course, additional documents are needed for this. Choose the first of these squares, I don’t remember what is written there, just read the usual education, not a lot of imagination, don’t turn off VPN before activation, you don’t have to wait a few days, it activated after about 40 minutes.

This is one of the easiest ways, there were more complicated methods. The cool thing is that this mail is through Outlook, and not through Gmail, I don’t think that the college will block it later.
(05-16-2020 , 11:31 PM)Raur Wrote: Hi Sasha, was able to successfuly create an .edu email account using IP USA but the email button isn't active yet. I also tried clicking Office 365 link on the site, but upon signin, my account isn't accepted. Not sure what is wrong.

To be honest, I don’t know what the problem is, I made another Email this morning for my girlfriend on the Internet, everything is fine, no problem
(05-17-2020 , 08:23 AM)Sasha Wrote: To be honest, I don’t know what the problem is, I made another Email this morning for my girlfriend on the Internet, everything is fine, no problem

If you can share the details of creating your email accounts, that would be helpful. Office 365 doesn't recognize the SF account yet even though I already have an email address.
(05-17-2020 , 08:19 AM)Sasha Wrote:
get that congrats email
get sfid
can't login to office365

You made me laugh, why choose to study at home, of course, additional documents are needed for this. Choose the first of these squares, I don’t remember what is written there, just read the usual education, not a lot of imagination, don’t turn off VPN before activation, you don’t have to wait a few days, it activated after about 40 minutes.

This is one of the easiest ways, there were more complicated methods. The cool thing is that this mail is through Outlook, and not through Gmail, I don’t think that the college will block it later.
just random filling Tongue
(05-17-2020 , 12:51 PM)Raur Wrote:
(05-17-2020 , 08:23 AM)Sasha Wrote: To be honest, I don’t know what the problem is, I made another Email this morning for my girlfriend on the Internet, everything is fine, no problem

If you can share the details of creating your email accounts, that would be helpful. Office 365 doesn't recognize the SF account yet even though I already have an email address.

Watch the video, I downloaded.

[Image: 24fea6661fb9.jpg]