Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager Review and Giveaway
Thanks for this giveaway!
Wink 
Heart I would LOVE to win this!!!
Why do I want to win a license for Ant Download Manager?

I download a lot of stuff from the web: music, files, software, etc; ... Like anyone who does this, I want it to download without problems --- and I want it to download fast. - I saw Admin Tarekma7's review, plus others online, and have come to understand that this software is very good at its job.  ... So, I hope to be a lucky winner in this contest.  Thumb

Features I like:

1. Multithreaded downloading.
2. Drag and Drop.
3. Monitors the clipboard and capture links from it to download. 
4. Downloads from the Internet any files: programs, archives, documents, pictures, video, audio, etc.
5. Automatic MP3 conversion of music downloads if desired.
6. Resumes broken downloads - YES!!! Smile

My Twitter media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the Ant Download Manager Team for sponsoring this contest, and to our forum Administrator Tarekma7 for putting this contest and review together.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Reply here about your favorite features / Why you need a free licnese?
The Favorite features are :
1. Highest download speed.
2. Full browser integration.
3. No advertising.
4. Support downloads lists with extensive sorting and search capabilities.
5. Redownloaded bad fragments.
I need the license because my recent one is going to expire this June and like to continue using it if I win.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...6347614754
Thank you for the giveaway.
I need a free Ant Download Manager license to download a wide variety of files from the Internet, which will make it much easier to download images, videos, music, programs, documents, etc.

My favorite features:
- analysis of downloaded content and its independent distribution by category,
- the app integrates with all popular browsers,
- loads data much faster than normal browser downloads,
- ability to set the download speed limit,
- ability to download videos from YouTube.

Facebook Share
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9546621952
Ant Download Manager is one of the most reliable and feature rich Download managers with video download support besides normal files from the internet. It has never failed me in downloading any type of file and i like Virus protection when download completes.
Thanks!!
Giveaway end April 5 2020

If you plan to contribute, hurry up
Last day..................
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @tarekma7 and Ant Download Manager Team!

I've been a user of many known internet file downloaders but still wanting an all-in-one downloader that can deliver as advertised. Ant Download Manager Pro is fast, reliable and easy to use interface to download many files in the internet, especially audio and video files. I'm using a non-upgradable version now and would like to win a annual license to extend its subscription and maximize its downloading capabilities. Count me in! 

Facebook Share
would liike to participate in the giveaways .thansk for the opportunity .thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager tarekma7 23 4,014 11-23-2023 , 08:12 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,984 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest Internet Download Manager Review and Giveaway ahmadkhaje 33 31,899 07-28-2021 , 08:50 AM
Last Post: kubik67
  Promo2day Contest Ant Download Manager and Video Downloader tarekma7 31 8,592 01-10-2021 , 03:14 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest [Blog Contest] Get FREE License for Ant Download Manager tarekma7 3 5,331 05-14-2020 , 10:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7