Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Get Dashlane password manager 100% FREE
Dashlane Premium

Quote:Dashlane Premium Freebie
  • 12 months of Dashlane Premium.
  • Cloud enabled Password Manager and Digital Wallet.
  • Iron-clad security: local only encryption and storage.
  • Sync accross PC, Mac, Browser, iOS, and Android apps.
  • Unlimited password sharing.
  • Web access and backup of all passwords.
  • For new users only.

http://www.appsumo.com/dashlane-freebie/
Thanks for posting tofana.
[Image: 78432fbf819838c518e22912bbd8ace1.jpg]

Normally $40, we got you access to Dashlane Premium absolutely free!
Raise your hand if you're still entering in your passwords manually.
If your hand is up, we need to chat.
Dashlane is a killer password manager that automatically inputs your password for you on any site! On any device you're on!
Why does that matter?
  1. Well, for starters, you save hours of your life (never click "forgot my password" again).
  2. Second, security. Each password can be unique and complex because Dashlane is doing all of the remembering for you.
    (Hacked by Ashley Madison? Dashlane has you covered. Your relationship on the other hand - you're on your own bud.)
  3. Lastly, convenience. Share your passwords with employees, virtual assistants, and even loved ones in an emergency (Anton, please wipe my browser history if I overdose on tacos).
Now if you wanted to try Dashlane, you could absolutely free, but if you want Premium features like sync to unlimited devices (like mobile iOS and Android), that will cost you $40/year.
But today, any new users get 12 months of premium access - 100% free!
Click here to get one year of Dashlane Premium FREE! (no credit card required)
Dashlane is better than other password managers (or even browser autofill), because the interface is super slick, the security is unmatched, and the credit card manager is best in class.

Giveaway here:
Thanks for your post mitxitorang.

Quote:Hey Sumo-ling!
Congrats on getting one year Dashlane Premium Free! I've been playing around with the app for the last few days and love it!
Just a couple quick house-keeping items before we let you loose:
**Important: For new users only. Must redeem by November 1st, 2015**
Redemption is a two step process. It's super simple but has a few more steps than usual. Once you get set up though, it's smooth sailing!
Step 1. Create an Account (you MUST be on a computer, Mac or PC - not mobile, to do this step)
1. Go to dashlane.com
2. Download the app by clicking the orange "Get Dashlane - It's Free" button
3. Install the app
4. Select "I am new to Dashlane" (or "Create your Account") and follow the instructions to create your account
Step 2. Upgrade Your Account
1. Under "Redeem Below" on this email (above), copy your promotional code
2. Go back to dashlane.com
3. Log In to your account (top right button)
4. Enter the master password you created in Step A and sign in
5. On the top right, hover your email address to see the drop-down menu and click "Your Account"
6. Click "sign-up for premium"
7. Select the one year plan and enter the promotional code from step 1
8. Hit redeem and you're done!
Enjoy :-)
Let us know what you think of your Dashlane Freebie by leaving a comment or review.
Cheers!
-The AppSumo Team
Thanks for the post
(09-18-2015 , 01:20 AM)mitxitorang Wrote:
[Image: 78432fbf819838c518e22912bbd8ace1.jpg]

Normally $40, we got you access to Dashlane Premium absolutely free!
Raise your hand if you're still entering in your passwords manually.
If your hand is up, we need to chat.
Dashlane is a killer password manager that automatically inputs your password for you on any site! On any device you're on!
Why does that matter?
  1. Well, for starters, you save hours of your life (never click "forgot my password" again).
  2. Second, security. Each password can be unique and complex because Dashlane is doing all of the remembering for you.
    (Hacked by Ashley Madison? Dashlane has you covered. Your relationship on the other hand - you're on your own bud.)
  3. Lastly, convenience. Share your passwords with employees, virtual assistants, and even loved ones in an emergency (Anton, please wipe my browser history if I overdose on tacos).
Now if you wanted to try Dashlane, you could absolutely free, but if you want Premium features like sync to unlimited devices (like mobile iOS and Android), that will cost you $40/year.
But today, any new users get 12 months of premium access - 100% free!
Click here to get one year of Dashlane Premium FREE! (no credit card required)
Dashlane is better than other password managers (or even browser autofill), because the interface is super slick, the security is unmatched, and the credit card manager is best in class.

Giveaway here:

Already posted earlier. Thread merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Steganos Password Manager [5 Licenses] ahmed 0 378 06-03-2023 , 08:58 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest Steganos Password Manager 22 [10 Licenses] ahmed 4 1,169 05-10-2023 , 05:57 AM
  Giveaway Ascomp Passta 4 Password Manager Raffle for Easter Sasha 0 443 04-05-2023 , 05:32 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Contest Steganos Privacy Suite 22, Password Manager 22 and Safe 22 [5 x Licenses] ahmed 2 900 09-17-2021 , 08:00 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Contest Steganos Password Manager 22 [20 Licenses] ahmed 0 458 04-11-2021 , 08:40 AM