Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Rethink Files Cloud Storage - Cloud File Storage
[Image: 13d7466f7d44.png]

Rethink Files Cloud Storage - Cloud File Storage

https://rethink.software/

Juggling different applications at the same time can be difficult, especially if you are trying to work productively. Having the perfect file system for seamless access to all your tools and data greatly improves your workflow - and Rethink gives you just that! A versatile file manager for all your applications with one interface for files, applications and storage anywhere in the cloud. With Rethink, you can have 2TB of secure cloud storage for all your digital tools, including OneDrive, Slack, Outlook, Zoho Docs and others, as well as advanced previews for over 100 different file types. Each file that you store in Rethink is supported and encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption and is confidential, be it personal or business information. Get rethought and take control of your data today.

I tested a little yesterday, the download speed is not super, but not bad either. I have connected some of my cloud storages, such as Pklode, and Dropbox. I haven’t seen the file size limits yet, I downloaded the movie and watched it at work without problems. To whom it is interesting try.

When registering, you get 10 GB by entering a promotional code, you will have 30 GB.

Enter promotional code:

BLACKFRIDAY20
Users write to me that they can’t get 30 GB, I explain

Registration, confirmation of mail, enter the promotional code

[Image: 539ddae6b8d0.png]
I signed up for an account. ... Simply followed Sasha's instructions and got my account. .

Thank you, Sasha. - "Good things for good people," and I hope "Good things for Sasha." Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD 14 DAYS FREE (+20 APPS) Sasha 0 305 10-05-2023 , 07:09 PM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Mockplus Individual & Cloud [PC & Mac] ahmed 3 1,459 06-29-2022 , 07:58 AM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Google Cloud Hands on Labs Free Sasha 1 1,449 11-23-2021 , 04:23 PM
Last Post: Mike
  *20GB Free* Lifetime Cloud Storage - Treasure Cloud Aulty 2 1,228 05-14-2021 , 09:57 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Yandex.Disk: Unlimited storage for photos and videos taken with the Android and iPhon Igoreha 2 1,635 02-07-2021 , 05:52 PM
Last Post: ahmed