Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway VPN Test From Sasha
(03-06-2020 , 07:04 PM)⫷⫸Sasha⫷⫸ Wrote: [Image: da7cb1fa3c00.png]

Mullvad VPN

Official site

Mullvad VPN is an easy-to-use application that allows you to safely and freely surf the Internet, masking the IP address and protecting confidential data from strangers. It has a number of simple settings, so even users who do not have experience with similar services can use the application.

The utility automatically connects to a remote server located in another country. After connecting, it shows the status, current IP address and connection time. If desired, the country and port of connection can be changed manually. Mullvad VPN automatically stops the transmission of traffic when the connection is disconnected, preventing data leakage.

The application can start automatically with Windows. While working, it does not load the system, does not give out its presence in any way, while allowing safe access to the network.

Follow the link, copy the account number

https://mullvad.net/en/account/create/

Then go to the download section and download their software.

Done

I am interested in this VPN.
Would be nice to have a giveaway for it.

Thumb
I used mullvad a few years ago. it was fast and allowed access to just about anything I wanted. good choice
I could not make a try. need pobably subscription to test. could see only locations 
price looks good
would like to be able to test, I will try on mobile first
ERA VPN Provider VPN Service

open vpn

ios mac windows android linux chrome firefox

This Russian service has two free servers on ip Russia and Estonia

The official app is for Windows only and Chrome Firefox extensions
For other operating systems, configure open vpn

Try it for free on the first page of the blue box, Email and Password

https://eravpn.com/
This list of dns that opens YouTube without vpn and removes YouTube ads

74364a.dns.nextdns.io
dns.adguard.com
unicast.censurfridns.dk
fi.dot.dns.snopyta.org
odvr.nic.cz 
dot-jp.blahdns.com 
dot-fi.blahdns.com
dot.westeu.pi-dns.com
dot.northeu.pi-dns.com
dot.eastus.pi-dns.com
dot.westus.pi-dns.com
dns.google
1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com
dot-de.blahdns.com
ads-doh.securedns.eu
[Image: d428f82df60d.jpg]

MSBrowser Portable

The previous version had a number of problems that were fixed in the update with Javad Gassemyan. Added features:
- Both 1 and 2-bit systems are supported.
- Firefox is used to update itself.
- The plugin for which I wrote and which includes a list of servers is updated, so the list of servers will always be updated.
- The plugin can also add your own personal servers and can be saved from all settings.
- All servers are encrypted.
- You can install any extension you want.
- On the Online server, web proxies or IP addresses are converted to PAC proxies, which change every 2 minutes and are executed by the server, of course, using paid IP addresses, but you can use them for free. 

I suggest you not to miss this. At least keep it in your archive once when you disconnect all VPNs.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/webfreer-portable-ads-free/
KELVPN Invitation Inside: Beta Test A FREE and Open Source Decentralized VPN

Today we are announcing beta test of KelVPN, a bandwidth sharing solution. It is a distributed VPN, built on top of the Cellframe blockchain framework. Our mission is to build a decentralized privacy network, which can literally serve as a personal spacesuit for everyone accessing the Internet.

KELVPN is a decentralized VPN secured with quantum-safe encryption. Anyone can launch a node or use the network for free similar to torrenting applied to your Internet channel.

Test
I cant trust on freevpn installed on main system, only for test through extension & addons.
Thanks sasha for thoses & your experience, maybe for future on Vmware with my pc. RightNow Im using duckduckVPN & Works Perfectly!.

Proton VPN

Today I read on the Proton blog that they started adding new locations and new servers, there is still a lot of interesting things. Without a doubt, one of the safest VPNs to date from Swiss developers ProtonMail. 

Blog

First of all, this publication is not for those who value speed, but first of all, security. Security Features: Secure Core, and Tor Network. The Secure Core feature is basically a double-hop VPN server configuration routed through ProtonVPN servers in Switzerland, Sweden, or Iceland. In other words, your traffic will first get routed through one of the Secure Core servers before going to the second VPN server and exiting the encrypted tunnel. Our speed is certainly not the fastest, but we are talking about security. Proton works with Amazon and Netflix, though it was about a month ago, but when I looked everything was fine. About the Tor network, I don’t think I need to explain.

So, go to the site choose for free. Create an account, username, email,

You can use temporary mail

get a confirmation code, install. After installation, you will be offered 7 days "Plus", that is, premium. 

Confirm and use.

Leak test (IPv4, IPv6, WebRTC and DNS) through the Tor network. You see the result yourself.

[Image: 1e65576cbdaa.png]
I tried Proton VPN for a month a month go. Very fast. The only disadvantages I have found is low number of servers and price (If you go beyond basic)
Thanks for info