Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Windscribe VPN review: should you pay for it?

Windscribe VPN review: should you pay for it?
Quote:Windscribe VPN review: should you pay for it?

Tried Windscribe for Netflix but it keeps giving proxy error, though i used the free version but not willing to pay for it now...
(03-03-2020 , 07:22 AM)eddoho Wrote:

Tried Windscribe for Netflix but it keeps giving proxy error, though i used the free version but not willing to pay for it now...

Windscribe try for Netflix is complete nonsense, need stronger vpn.
You will need to use their dedicated windflix server for streaming nextfilx.
(03-03-2020 , 10:30 AM)⫷⫸Sasha⫷⫸ Wrote:

Any suggestions Sasha?
(03-04-2020 , 01:53 AM)clyde Wrote:
(03-03-2020 , 10:30 AM)⫷⫸Sasha⫷⫸ Wrote:

Any suggestions Sasha?

Windscribe, HMA, do not work in Netflix and Amazon, I tried. Best Express, Surfshark, Proton. Here I opened the topic, I will soon add new VPN.

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=32722
I'm thinking about Windscrive Vpn.  Is it safe and fast? By the way, I found interesting article https://webguidevpn.com/most-secure-vpn/
(03-04-2020 , 01:02 PM)oliverm Wrote: I'm thinking about Windscrive Vpn.  Is it safe and fast?

Yes, I like this VPN for its ease of use, while supporting IKEv2 and OpenVPN with strong AES-256 encryption, they recently launched a tool they themselves call "ROBERT", so this is a DNS-based tool for blocking ads and malware , trackers and various types of internet threats. Good speed, good VPN, but not for Netflix. Try it, write or like it.
Quote:"...Windscribe try for Netflix is complete nonsense, need stronger vpn. Any suggestions..."
                           Look here   The 7 Best VPNs for Netflix That Still Work maybe something of this will work
(03-04-2020 , 07:23 PM)AleksLurya Wrote:
Quote:"...Windscribe try for Netflix is complete nonsense, need stronger vpn. Any suggestions..."
                           Look here   The 7 Best VPNs for Netflix That Still Work maybe something of this will work

Yes, I forgot to add Nord. Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windscribe Review for Promo2Day Mike 0 1,188 01-15-2023 , 02:11 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Windscribe - Free VPN and Ad Block - A demonstrative review by whizkidraj. Mike 2 2,274 04-29-2017 , 12:23 PM
Last Post: baziroll