Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Premium Review and Giveaway
Thank you for this opportunity.

The best keyloggers protection solution available at the moment.
Even if the data is intercepted by keyloggers, it ends up with useless encrypted data and only the window currently in use receives the unencrypted information.

Twitter
Please count me in. I have no account on facebook or twitter and I will not open one.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I need a free SpyShelter Premium or SpyShelter Firewall license to Supplement the main antivirus in order to enhance protection against malware such as Trojans, rootkits, and spyware. The program also has additional features for protecting your digital life.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway, @tarekma7, @Mike and SpyShelter Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for SpyShelter Firewall because of their topnotch anti-keylogger System Defense module which prevents malicious applications from altering your system files using its innovative and exclusive technology, including two-way firewall for complete protection. What I like about SpyShelter is its compatibility with other antivirus softwares. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Thanks to Spyshelter & tarekma for the good review & the giveaway.

I recently installed Spyshelter free version after my Zemana antimalware expired & I find Spyshelter a well trustworthy & good additional layer of security. It updates rules automatically to reflect which programs to allow access to & which to deny. There are not a lot of customizing issues & very neat program to use. So I will like to keep an upgraded Spyshelter pro version to win here. The real time protection & anti keylogger protection as additional modules will boost system security.

Facebook share
SpyShelter is a strong behavior-based real-time protection application. It monitors vulnerable spots in your system.
SpyShelter stops malicious codes from execution immediately. It protects against trojans, RATs, webcam loggers, keyloggers and other malicious applications that steal your data.

Protection against known and zero-days and Spy software.SpyShelter is Lightweight and fast to use.It increases overall system protection and lets you the highest digital security.
https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/stat...8749054976
I'd like to win a license of this awesome software in order to get protected from keyloggers.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...5408475573
SpyShelter provides some useful function like system protection, anti keylogger,keystroke encryption, I need it to protect my PC against malicious attacks of Trojans, rootkits and spyware. thank you.

Twitter share
Thanks for the event.

why want to win : because SpyShelter has great features Powerful HIPS System Protection , Real Time Keystroke Encryption & Works without signature database.

Twitter
I want to win a license because it can
Protect you against stealing your private data like passwords, chat messages or credit card data.
Detect and stop dangerous advanced zero-day malware.
Allow you to define rules for every application. You are in charge of your PC.
Encrypt keystrokes of all applications on kernel level.
Protect your webcam and microphone against hijacking Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway deathsmear 39 4,298 10-25-2022 , 08:59 PM
Last Post: allin77
  Promo2day Contest SpyShelter Review and Giveaway Mike 25 7,505 03-25-2021 , 11:54 AM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Premiumize.me [Premium Service] Review and Giveaway: the secure all in One Cloud Down tarekma7 36 14,472 01-11-2020 , 09:51 PM
Last Post: saman