Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest ActiveSMART Review and Giveaway
Thanks for this very nice giveaway my friend Smile

I want it because of easy to use and i could check temprature of HDD, my old HDD is slow so this cool can handle without my hard work and i am lazy.  Big Grin
I need to monitor the health status of my hard drive at all times.
Thank you for the giveaway contest and hope to win a license.

My Facebook Share
Thank you
Useful for older systems
It's worth a try Thanks to you and the developer
twitter
Facebook
Thank for such a good software giveaway bro.

why you would like a free license for ActiveSMART?
Id like monitor my disk for possible future failure n and sudden death

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

My Twitter Share

I would like a license of ActiveSMART, because I want to keep a costant eye on my hard drives to act before they die.
I want to win an ActiveSMART license to have my hard drives monitored and thus avoid disasters.
thanks for the giveaway
Facebook
Why do I want a free lifetime license of ActiveSMART?

Because I, and all of us who have computers, need to be actively smart and know when our hard-drive (disk) is getting errors or completely failing so we can take action to either repair or replace them before we have a catastrophic failure and lose time or valuable information. - I believe that ActiveSMART software will protect me by warning me if my machine has such problems. - This is a "must-have" software app.  Smile 

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the Ariolic Team for sponsoring this contest and to our hard-working generous forum Administrators Mike & Tarekma7 for putting this contest together. Thumb
Thanks a lot for this rare and exclusive giveaway, tarekma7.
Special thanks to Mike for contacting Ariolic software and big thanks for their sensational support for our forum.
ActiveSMART is a software i must admit i follow for at least 2 years, was even close to buy it but always i found other great opportunities and offers and i postponed every tentative to get it. I tested it thoroughly and i like a lot the fact that is very robust, great at performance and excellent at results giving me very professional and clear results about the lifespan of my disks. It is small but effective for the HDD health and very good as an utility tool. 

I would like to win a license for it.
Thanks a lot.

My share is below:
giveaway share
Thanks for the giveaway.
I would like to get a free license for ActiveSMART to diagnose disks and monitor the state of hard drives, test vital parameters of the hard drive and its temperature, and predict the approximate date of possible failure.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share
Thank you for the review and the giveaway! ActiveSMART seems like a high-quality software. While I am using another popular solution I would like to win a free ActiveSMART license and use it hoping it to predict near-future disk failures in time so I can save my data.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...1327486977