Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro Giveaway
I will extend the giveaway for 3 more days

If no more interested users; we will have only 3 winners
I want to join so please count me in and I believe it's a very nice program. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Facebook Share
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
great app but hard to use need daily training however i would try my chance to win it someday may help me
giving path to character
Twitter
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...9132883968  Review share link
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...4788446208  Giveaway share link
CrazyTalk Animator offers excellent functions/features  for creating 2D animations. I particularly like that it offers:-
 A fully functional PSD in-and-out solution to not only help 2D Animators, but also Graphic Designers by saving lots of time on character creation, photo animation and animated content development.
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win a free license for CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro for creating 2D animations without professional skills.
CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro supports previous versions, there is a motion library, a frame-by-frame 2D motion editor, and support for lip sync.

Shared a review of CrazyTalk Animator on Facebook
Shared the CrazyTalk Animator giveaway on Facebook
want to win a free license for CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro for creating animations without professional skills.
CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro supports previous versions, there is a fully functional PSD i/o solution, photo animation, animated content development, motion library, a frame-by-frame 2D motion editor, and support for lip sync.

TWITT
CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro is a great program to create 2D animations, you can make your characters talk and move. With this I will make jokes to my friends.
thanks
Facebook share
Facebook share review
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this rare giveaway, @tarekma7 and Reallusion Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pro to create professional 2D animations bringing an image, logo, or prop to life,  by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects, or one of many motion templates available with the least amount of effort. One of the features of CrazyTalk Animator 3 that I like is a fully functional round-trip PSD pipeline solution which saves lots of time on character creation, photo animation and animated content development and be able instantly edit the source Photoshop animation files with Adobe Photoshop’s powerful editing features. Count me in please! Smile

Facebook Share
Giveaway ends, stay tuned for the winners announcement
[Image: Sh8PwFS.png]

You have 2 days to claim your license