Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1x Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Lifetime.
Thanks for giveaway my friend,

Acronis make very good software for their customers, I don't have the licence of this software, so I definitely I would like to win.

Tweet
Thanks Mohammad.Poorya for this giveaway.

I want to win this license:

The new features of Disk Director 12.5 include:
Extended hardware support: Acronis Disk Director 12.5 features support for 4k native hard disks, as well as an updated Linux kernel version in its bootable media, delivering greater support of most modern hardware.

Acronis Disk Director 12 Workstation Home is a comprehensive hard drive management tool which can resize, move, copy, split or merge volumes without losing any data. It can clone disk to a replacement drive, split it into two, install another operating system on the second volume and recover lost or damaged partition. In addition, it can also run from a bootable CD, DVD or USB key, enabling to work on systems even if Windows won't boot. The maximum size of volume it can manage is 10GB. This software can surely provide with powerful partition and hard disk management utilities to ensure workstations are running efficiently. With such favorite features provided,

I am eager to win this license and have a test on it.

Twitter Share
Thanks for the great giveaway
Smile
My shares
Facebook
Twitter

Why do i want to win this product?
Firstly, it is Acronis. They make top notch products.
Secondly, I see this package includes Disk Cloning, Volume Recovery and Partition Management, all excellent, and necessary tools.
I would like to optimize and protect my data.
Acronis Disk Director  - a time-tested, reliable and safe set of powerful tools for optimizing the use of disk resources and data protection.

With the program from Acronis to work with hard disk partitions on a computer, you can create partitions and manage them to use a different file or operating systems on the same disc, quickly recover lost or deleted data, reduce time backup images and operation of diagnostic, as well as improve the overall performance of your computer.

https://www.facebook.com/ilgiz.nig/posts...0810367574
Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Edition?

Because I want to possess/acquire the best software to keep my computer's disk and operating system in the best possible condition. And, I believe  Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home Edition will be a great addition to my "toolbox" in achieving my goal. Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Thank you, forum moderator, Mohammad.Poorya for sponsoring this contest. Thumb
Acronis Disk Director would allow me to effectively manage the hard drive, including system optimization, volume recovery, creation, deletion or resizing of partitions and data protection. I could also use the disc cloning function. The advantage of the program is an intuitive user interface which helps to make it easier to use.

Thanks for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/allin77/status/12146...47521?s=20
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @Mohammad.Poorya Smile

I'd like to win a lifetime license for Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home as it is comprehensive professional disk management solution which offers powerful effective tools in creating and managing disk partitions. It help me perform clean OS installs, especially splitting or resizing multiple partitions without data loss and avoiding errors. It can also boot a crashed machine in order to repair the disk or retrieve important data. Count me in!

Facebook Share
Thank you for the giveaway! When it comes to disk management I always rely on Acronis Disk Director. I have experience using an older version and never had any problems after using it. It always does its job perfectly. I would like to win a license for the latest version and take advantage of its new features and improvement.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...1592144896
I want to win a license because it is a very powerful tool.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0523049359
Thanks a lot for the giveaway @MP.
Acronis Disk Director is a great disk management utility, great at resing and partitioning my drive in order to use efficiently the few space on the disk available. 
Count me in please.

My share below:

Twitter share

Thumb

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional Lifetime License Mike 14 1,397 04-01-2024 , 11:52 PM
Last Post: Mohammad
  Personal Giveaway Hard Disk Sentinel Professional - 2 Lifetime Licenses Mike 18 5,755 11-30-2021 , 08:40 AM
Last Post: CovidSinghRathore
  Promo2day Contest 5x Hard Disk Sentinel Professional lifetime licenses and free updates to all version ahmadkhaje 35 9,151 06-27-2021 , 12:49 PM
Last Post: SALAMA Youssef
  Personal Giveaway Emsisoft Antimalware Home 2019(1 Year)+Process Lasso Pro(LifeTime) ahmed 37 10,863 05-30-2019 , 07:52 PM
Last Post: ahmed