Giveaway close. Winners will soon be announced

Good luck for all
Congratulations to the winners

PM me within 3 days to claim your license

[Image: aOLzP3c.png]

License may be sent within one week, please claim your license once
[Image: Lo4kT7t.gif]

Congratulations to all my fellow winners of this contest. - HURRAH Smile

*Thanks to our great & generous administrator, tarekma7, for putting this contest together. Thumb

[Image: jaWcKHu.png]
I love Promo2Day.com Forum which I consider my online home. Heart
Elijah G.
thanks tarekma7  Heart
congrats to all lucky ones Heart Heart Thumb
Congratulations to all winners Smile
Congratulations to all winners!
Congratulations to all Winners !
Congratulations winners!!    Thumb
Shared to both Facebook and Twitter  - here is the Twitter share URL - https://twitter.com/barnet_gary/status/1...8187441154

Would love to have a good backup/cloning software for my PC
As a disabled pensioner, I use my PC a lot, not just to communicate, but to relate with the outside world, but as I don't have much spare money, I use a lot of freeware programs.
I do a lot of searches and go to a lot of sites. Even then some sites are blocked by my browser's security.
I do gaming a fair bit as well.
I've been lucky so far and only gotten one harmful virus requiring a complete replacing of my OS and fortunately, I had backed up all my important files (eg - photos) on an external HDD. But it did take ages reloading everything (loading the OS, programs, drivers and then all the updates) and setting everything back up the way I like it.
I have been a bit more careful since then.
After reading up about O&O Diskimage 15 Pro on their website, it has soo many useful tools and options to be easily able to have full control over what is backed up, how it is backed up, and how to access those backups for both professionals and non-professionals.
Really like to be able to completely clone my computer to have a good solution for not only virus attacks, but also for component failures.
Having O&O Diskimage would simplify and speed up the whole backup and repair process getting the computer back up and running normally again. Big Grin
(02-17-2020 , 11:52 AM)Floculant Wrote: Shared to both Facebook and Twitter  - here is the Twitter share URL - https://twitter.com/barnet_gary/status/1...8187441154

Would love to have a good backup/cloning software for my PC
As a disabled pensioner, I use my PC a lot, not just to communicate, but to relate with the outside world, but as I don't have much spare money, I use a lot of freeware programs.
I do a lot of searches and go to a lot of sites. Even then some sites are blocked by my browser's security.
I do gaming a fair bit as well.
I've been lucky so far and only gotten one harmful virus requiring a complete replacing of my OS and fortunately, I had backed up all my important files (eg - photos) on an external HDD. But it did take ages reloading everything (loading the OS, programs, drivers and then all the updates) and setting everything back up the way I like it.
I have been a bit more careful since then.
After reading up about O&O Diskimage 15 Pro on their website, it has soo many useful tools and options to be easily able to have full control over what is backed up, how it is backed up, and how to access those backups for both professionals and non-professionals.
Really like to be able to completely clone my computer to have a good solution for not only virus attacks, but also for component failures.
Having O&O Diskimage would simplify and speed up the whole backup and repair process getting the computer back up and running normally again. Big Grin

This contest is already over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.6 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 22,199 06-03-2022 , 03:37 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Contest O&O DiskImage 17: The professional Backup Solution for Windows tarekma7 20 3,627 02-14-2022 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: lpe