Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition Review and Giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want to win an O & O DiskImage 15 Professional license to create backups of the entire computer or individual files even when the computer is in use. O&O DiskImage performs system restore and hard disk cloning.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks Tarek

My share
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1221327009034514438

I plan to move to Windows10 soon. As there is no system backup function included in by default in Windows10 unlike Windows7 I could use O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition for regular backups. The new DiskImage To Go feature sounds interesting without having the need to manually create restore disk/usb. Hope to win.

Thanks, Grr
i want program because :
Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
Direct creation of VHDs
Monitoring and warning of security risks

thank you for giveaway
thank you
i want "O&O DiskImage 15 Professional Edition" because:
Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration

facebook share
I have a previous version of Diskimage Professional and would like to upgrade to the latest version.

www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1060858330941592&id=100010523049359
1 day remaining here
Thank you for the giveaway! I would like to win a license since O&O DiskImage is a high-quality and reliable backup disk solution and regular data backup is important. I'm also interested in its ability to create VHDs that I can use later in Hyper-V virtualization.

https://twitter.com/debugevent/status/12...5756490752
thanks for giveaway
i like to have its key its a good app with many feature Heart Heart
Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

My Twitter Share

I would like to win a license of O&O DiskImage 15 Professional, because in this way I can always have a full backup of my system, should something happens.
Thanks a lot for the awesome giveaway @tarekma7 and O&O Team Thumb

My old laptop need an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and still need to make PC files and partition backups in case upgrading doesn't work out as it should be. O&O DiskImage Professional 15 is the most reliable full-featured backup and restore software, which will make it easier for me to restore those backups especially its DiskImage To Go, which automatically turns USB HDD/SSD drive as boot medium and preferred storage media for future backups. Most backup softwares only allows you to make separate boot media and another hard drive for storing backups for future restorations. I have an old version 12 of O&O DiskImage, though still useful up to this day but can't keep up with the latest Windows 10. Hope to win for an upgrade, count me in! Smile

Facebook Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.6 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 22,127 06-03-2022 , 03:37 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Contest O&O DiskImage 17: The professional Backup Solution for Windows tarekma7 20 3,503 02-14-2022 , 04:48 PM
Last Post: lpe