Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free VPN vs. Paid VPN – Which Is Right For You
Free VPN vs. Paid VPN – Which Is Right For You

Everyone loves free stuff, but when it comes to a virtual private network (VPN), can you trust that a free VPN will keep your data safe and secure? On this page, we compare free VPNs vs. paid VPNs to see which one shines in important categories.
Pricing
A free VPN is free. Isn’t that better than paying for a VPN service? Not quite. When it comes to a free VPN, you get what you pay for. A free VPN service must make up for overhead and this is done by keeping logs, monitoring your activity, and selling your browsing activity and data to third-parties for marketing purposes. When you use a free VPN, you become the product.
A reputable paid VPN does not keep logs, monitor your activity, or sell your browsing activity and data to third-parties.

Winner: Paid VPN

Reason: Does not sell your browsing activity to third-parties

Read more
I like what it says "When it comes to a free VPN, you get what you pay for." This is so true when you use the free ones.
(12-31-2019 , 01:10 PM)Mike Wrote: I like what it says "When it comes to a free VPN, you get what you pay for." This is so true when you use the free ones.

So very true, not only about VPNs but about anything purchased from anyone at any time.  ... I think I'll put a version of this in the forum "quotes" section.  Thumb  LINK