Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest OkayFreedom VPN
[Image: xFe4cUd.jpg]

OkayFreedom - 1 PC for 1 Year is a simple VPN service enabling private, uncensored web surfing. OkayFreedom recognizes whether contents, videos, and entire websites are restricted in your country and automatically directs you to a server over which the contents will be accessible. OkayFreedom uses a network of VPN servers for this and therefore makes not only surfing possible, but is also the safest environment for privacy on the Internet in general. Should restricted contents not be recognized, you can manually intervene and select a country under whose flag you would like to surf.

OkayFreedom also encrypts your connection so that no one can trace your steps when you’re online, what you download and what you look at. Of course you can use OkayFreedom with any manually built connections and also use other programs that require an internet connection. E-Mail connections are the exception here (not with regard to in-browser-webmail). Especially when surfing over a hotspot (in a hotel or cafe) you’re completely unprotected. But by using OkayFreedom you’re secure even en route.

Upset when you can't view a video online? With our VPN service OkayFreedom VPN this problem is now history. OkayFreedom VPN recognizes whether content, videos and entire websites are restricted in your country and automatically directs you over a server which enables you to view the content. OkayFreedom VPN is also the right choice when you just want to prevent someone from following your traces on the internet. Access websites blocked in your country. Use all of your favorite websites when being abroad. Access the web securely – even in public hotspots. Surf the web anonymously. Protects your privacy on the internet. Choose from four different identities (German, Swiss, British, USA) and start stealth-surfing! Best thing: No Ads!

I would like to thank Joachim Heng from steganos.com for sponsoring the licenses of OkayFreedom VPN (1-year unlimited traffic) each valued at $29.95 in conjunction to this special Christmas celebration.

Rules:

1.)  Share this Giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and Post the share link with your comment below.

2.) If you don't have account on Facebook or Twitter, You can share it on any other forum and put the links here.

3.) Your comment must include why you would like to win a license. 

4.)  This giveaway will end January 1st, 2020

5.)  Winners will be selected via Random.org and announced. Winners are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 days which failing to do so will result in disqualification and their win will be void.

Good Luck for ALL!

Thanks for the great giveaway! 

Twitter Share

I would like to win a license:
OkayFreedom VPN recognizes whether content, videos and entire websites are restricted in my country and automatically directs you over a server which enables me to view the content. OkayFreedom VPN is also the right choice when I just want to prevent anyone from following my traces on the internet. Access websites blocked in my country
I want to access websites from other countries with restrictions.  Thank you

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120645...29317?s=20
Thank you for the giveaway.

https://twitter.com/Karisttr/status/1206...26880?s=20
Thanks for the giveaway!
I want to win the OkayFreedom VPN license because It is an easy to use VPN service that allows you to visit websites on the Internet securely, anonymously and without restrictions. Offers fast servers in many countries of the world.
And also service will help visit sites blocked in my region.

Facebook SHare
Twitter Share
Hello everyone

Thank you very much for the great gift and the great and useful forum
Currently, I do not use any vpn program
So I wanted to participate in this contest
I could win one of the activations of this wonderful program

I want to use the OkayFreedom VPN program
Due to its high efficiency and strong encryption, it allows us to use the Internet in public arenas and hotels safely

Facebook Share

Good luck to everyone
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...3117283328

OkayFreedom VPN is a great unblocker for streaming websites and general websites and is easy to use.
Thanks!!
First of all , Thank you very much for this nice giveaway!
I want to win "OkayFreedom" because the HQ of this VPn in Germany one of the most country with great Data Privacy rules Cool

my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...8820163562
Why do I want to win a one year license for "OkayFreedomVPN"?

Because my present VPN license is going to expire and I need a time-proven VPN that is praised by users and VPN critics across the internet.
OkayFreedom VPN will meet these standards. This great VPN will keep me safe and private when online. Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to "Joachim Heng" from steganos.com for sponsoring this contest and to our great forum Head Administrator "Mike" for putting this contest together.
Thanks for this giveaway please count me in