Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest Desktop Secret Lock
[Image: hgDXUvn.png]

Desktop Secret Lock
It is a light professional security solution that offers an extra layer of protection to your computer. It acts via a new and unique mechanism. It offers powerful protection against remote desktop hacking and unauthorized access!

Homepage:

https://greatis.com/desktopsecretlock/

Download:

Premium

https://www.greatissoftware.com/desktops...remium.zip

Standard:

https://www.greatissoftware.com/desktopsecretlockw.zip

Version 1.6.0.16 

Release Date:  November 13 2019

System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/Seven/Vista/XP, Server-2019/2016/2012/2008/2003(32-bit and 64-bit);
10 MB free space;

User Interface:

[Image: HZc9sjA.png]

Why Desktop Secret Lock?

Desktop Secret Lock adds an additional level of security to your computer or remote desktop server.

For home or office PC:

you will know if anyone makes a mouse click or presses any key on your PC.

For remote server:

If you use Windows RemoteDesktop/TeamViewer/Anydesk software for remote control, your system is under risk! Hackers may use vulnerabilities in Remote Desktop software or discover a password through a brute-force attack.

Desktop Secret Lock uses a non-standard locking method for enhanced security, and its own unique password which is separate from your computer’s password.

A locked computer looks like it’s unlocked, but it is in a mode which securely prevents anyone from accessing the working desktop.

You will be notified if someone has clicked on your desktop or pressed any key in your absence.

How it works?

Lock desktop.

Locked desktop looks like a normal desktop.

When intruder touched your desktop, this event is logged by Desktop Secret Lock.

Enter your password to unlock.

You will be informed about intruder's access.

[Image: jKyJrFd.gif]

Three Simple Steps to Start

[Image: upTfJc6.png]

Transparent Desktop Lock

A locked desktop looks like the everyday, unlocked desktop, ready to be used. If anyone makes a mouse click or presses any key when in locked mode, the response will be an invitation to unlock the desktop using the owner-set password. Desktop Secret Lock will write all these events to its log file.

Advanced Security
Desktop Secret Lock creates its own desktop and displays it instead of your normal Windows desktop. There is no way to get back to the normal desktop without entering the correct password.

Auto Lock:

Desktop Secret Lock can lock the desktop by use of a shortcut key, or by specifying a certain period of inactivity

Auto lock at Windows startup.

Auto lock if a reboot is initiated without first unlocking the desktop.

Auto lock at a specified time.

[Image: 07VxmWg.png]

Safety Unlock using USB flash stick

Desktop Secret Lock has an option: "Saving key file to USB flash stick"

This feature is useful if you forgot your password. Just insert your flash stick into USB port of your PC and it will be unlocked.

[Image: sQjJDUv.png]

Log Journal

All mouse clicks and key presses are logged.

In this way, you will be advised if someone has touched your PC when it’s locked

Auto cleaning of logs is available as an option.

EasyTune-up

Desktop Secret Lock offers the ability to specify predefined settings for all users of a computer

Global settings may be set to act as the default for all new users

COMPLETELY FREE for 14 days!
30-day Money Back Guarantee

Premium version:

Desktop Secret Lock Premium adds advanced security features for protecting your PC.

[Image: y55cCh2.png]

Notifications

You will be notified immediately if someone touched your locked PC!

You can customize different actions for suspicious events (alerts) and for successful events (audit).

Supported: E-mail (secure or insecure) notifications, Web Request notifications, notifications via installed programs.

Photo of intruder
You can receive a photo of an intruder, in case of unauthorized access, using a PC camera!

Run a Program
Run your installed application when an alert occurs.

Protect against keyloggers
Open your browser or bank application on the secure desktop to protect against keyloggers.

Bonus Pack
Lock screen customization, advanced themes, etc.

Choose Standard or Premium Edition

[Image: hYUnW0l.png]

Now there is an important Question:  How to unlock my PC if you forgot unlock password?

The process is very easy , no need to panic. You can unlock using USB stick, if you save your key on the stick. Otherwise, simply you need to reboot into Safe Mode, next delete "C:\Program Files (x86)\DesktopSecretLock\DesktopSecretLock.exe"

PURCHASE:

Lifetime License!
No Annual Fee!
You pay only One Time!
Updates and major upgrades are for free!
30-day Money Back Guarantee

Standard

[Image: GNT12EL.png]

Premium

[Image: posE68D.png]

Now the last part of this unique software is  BlueKeep and DejaBlue

BlueKeep is a dangerous vulnerability in the Windows Remote Desktop Service. BlueKeep exploit allows a remote code execution without authentication. This is a "wormable" vulnerability. A "worm" virus quickly spreads across a local network. 

BlueKeep affects Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2008 R2. BlueKeep was reported in May 2019 and patched by Microsoft on May 14.

DejaBlue is a code name for several vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Remote Desktop Services that was discovered on 13 August 2019. It affects all recent versions of the operating system up to Windows 10, as well as the older Windows versions. 

Desktop Secret Lock will help you through visual indicator on the main screen shows the current status of Remote Desktop Services protection. 

[Image: 8HsgwCu.png]

Click on an indicator to display options:

Fully Disable Remote Desktop Services - Recommended!

Keep Remote Desktop with Enabled Network Level Authentication (NLA) - Medium Security.
Use Open Remote Desktop without Protection - Low Security.

[Image: fhyi5s9.png]

I would like to thank Dmitry and Greatis Team for sonsoring this exclusive giveaway for Promo2day users and visitors

We have 5 licenses of Desktop Secret Lock

Rules:

1. Reply here why you need a free license for this application

2. Share the giveaway news on social media or other websites

3. PM me within 3 days of winners announcement to claim your license

4. Name and email are required

Good luck for All!
GIVEAWAY IS OPEN 

Good luck for all
I want to make sure that my remote desktop is well secured and protected.  Thank you.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120462...44801?s=20
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter share

I need a free license for this application:

Desktop Secret Lock Easily Protects Against Remote Desktop Hacking and Unauthorized Access. I will be notified if someone has clicked on my desktop or pressed any key in my absence. For every executed action, Desktop Secret Lock generates a log entry with date and time attached.

hope to win this great!
i want this program " desktop secret lock" because i liked it Heart
thank you for giveaway
Thanks for the giveaway!

I need this program to maintain confidentiality. A locked computer looks unlocked, but is in a mode that reliably protects access to the desktop.

twitter
Desktop Secret Lock is an additional desktop security important in the case of laptop
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1206641581241044998
Great Thanks for the contest.

Desktop Secret Lock is one item of short list of applications that you must have. it will keep your pc safe from un-authorized people .easy startup without any impact & can tell you about the person who tried to access your data also.

Twitter
Share https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/120...7828750336

Desktop Secret Lock will help me protect the sensitive data and access or hidden access to my laptop by monitoring, blocking, logging the unauthorized access, and even capturing & emailing the picture of the person trying to use my laptop in my absence or laptop lost/stolen cases.
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7, Dmitry and Greatis Team! Thumb

I'd like to win a lifetime license for Desktop Secret Lock as an additional level of security for my desktop computer or remote desktop server, preventing individuals from accessing the device and also to know who tried to use or log into the PC or server. Count me in please Smile

Facebook Share