Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Ashampoo Snap 11-Lifetime!
[Image: 1029124scr_ashampoo_snap_11_presentation_en.jpg]

Our brain processes images 60,000 times faster than text. That's why!
Ashampoo Snap 11 is the fastest and most flexible solution to capture, edit and share anything on your screen as screenshots or videos. Quick snapshot, video recording or technical documentation, Ashampoo Snap 11 has got the tools you need to get the job done quickly and in style!

Premium Windows screenshot program for images and videos:
Ashampoo Snap 11 features a completely overhauled user interface with sharp icons and togglable text descriptions for each toolbar item! Sound card access has been improved and lossless high-quality audio recordings are now possible. High-res 4K capturing has been enhanced, with optimized settings that require no manual tweaking for superior results. Enjoy perfect screenshots and videos every time!

More Info:
https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/2224...re/snap-11

System Requirements:
Windows 10/8/7

-Winner will selected by RANDOM.ORG  (January 01,2020)
-Double entry will removed both  (This will be strictly followed from this contest! )

License Type:
Lifetime for 1 PC!

Rules:
1. New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here
2. Why do you want to win this license ? Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message Thumb
3Share the Giveaway link on any social media like twitter,Facebook etc and post your link with your comments here!

Giveaway is Starts Now !

Good luck to All Thumb
I want to win because I need to upgrade to the latest version for security reasons.
Thank you for giving this contest and really hope to get a license.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120473...47329?s=20
Thanks for the giveaway

I would like to win a license of Ashampoo Snap 11 to try out the new features of the version 11.

My Twitter Share
I want to win a license because it's the best program to take pictures of ekren One click service

Twitter
Thanks for this giveway

Twitter Share

I want to win this license: Ashampoo Snap 11 takes screen capture to a whole new level adding many useful features such as full-page website screenshots and OCR . Ashampoo Snap makes it a breeze to capture stills and video, as well as create GIFs.
All-in-all an excellent tool, a must have for anyone who works regularly with screenshots and video captures.

Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Make the season bright with joy, peace, love, and hope.

Hope to win this great!
Looks like windows snaping tool but more options.
Twitter
Sometime ago I won Snap 10 and I would like to get new version of this program. By the way I wish You all Marry Chrismas and a happy new year. Let this Christmas will be full of warm, love and peaceful atmosphere. Wish You this from the bottom of my heart.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...7537503944
Merry Christmas
[Image: merry-christmas-greeting-gif-4.gif]
i want this program because The program is useful for everyone who uses the Internet
And helps to complete business via the Internet
facebook share
Thanks for the Giveaway!
"Why do you want to win this license ?"
Ashampoo Snap 11 is a screen capture program for Windows that enables you to capture screenshots and video on Windows devices. With this software, I can take screenshots from my computer whenever needed of necessary.
"Your Christmas & New Year Wishing Message"
May all the Forum members got what they want from the Official and Personal Christmas and Happy New Year Giveaways!!

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...7127290678
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @ahmed! Thumb

I've been using an old version of SnagIt to capture and edit screenshots. It's about time to try Ashampoo Snap 11 because of its many great features. Count me in please Smile

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all P2D community!

Facebook Share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Giveaway Ashampoo Snap 14 ahmed 5 4,045 04-17-2022 , 08:10 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro -Lifetime! ahmed 12 5,536 01-15-2021 , 10:54 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Internet Download Manager-Lifetime ! ahmed 51 13,314 01-15-2021 , 06:15 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x AirVPN ! ahmed 26 7,948 01-13-2021 , 11:59 PM
  Personal Giveaway [Promo2day Christmas & New Year Giveaway] 1 x Avast Premium Security 2020 + More ahmed 20 7,335 01-08-2021 , 12:50 PM
Last Post: Mike