Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest StickyPassword
[Image: xaKSa5z.png?1]

Are you asking yourself, “What was the password for my PayPal account again? Same as for the email inbox? Or another one?” Every day we are confronted with the challenge of logging in with different usernames and passwords on various websites.

Recent surveys of security experts agreed that unless you are using a strong, unique password for each of your accounts, you are at serious risk. Unfortunately; the majority of people use very weak passwords and even reuse them on many websites. Using the same password everywhere puts you at high risk of being hacked. However, remembering all the various or even cryptic passwords without losing track of any is a monumental task.

Read full review here: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=29180

I would like to thank Mr. Marek Vagner, Online Marketing Manager of StickyPassword, for sponsoring the licenses for this in conjunction to this special Christmas celebration. We have 2 lifetime and 10 annual premium licenses to be given away!

Giveaway Detail:

1. Number of Licenses: 12

2. Validity of Each License: Lifetime and 1 year

Rules:
1.) You must have a minimum number of 3 posts in the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway. (The 3 post count does not include the giveaway section and one of your posts must be in the "Member Introduction") HERE

2.)  Follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you have account (while you’re at it, tell your friends about us too)

3.)  Write about StickyPassword (Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

4.) Share the giveaway on social media.

5.)  The giveaway ends December 25th 2019.

6.) Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.

Good Luck!
I would like to win a lifetime Sticky password.  I have been using Sticky since it 1st came out, Now I can't Live without it. It is on all Pc.s Laptop Android  and Ipad. Was able to print out the MANY passwords i have and safely store them away also. Great application, once you start using Sticky password, You can't live without it.

My Tweet- tweet

https://twitter.com/salb4/status/1204155...81120?s=20
Thanks for the great giveaway! 

Twitter share

StickyPassword (Why I would want it ): 
I would like to win a lifetime Sticky password because I do not have any password manager.

What feature I like of it the most etc.: Lets users choose between syncing data in the cloud or over Wi-Fi networks.

Sticky Password is a professional security tool with rich features for storing passwords to online accounts, applications and identity information in a single place.  Sticky Password has a user-friendly, feature-rich interface.

Hope to win this contest.
I want to win this to help me manage my messy password as I had a lot of account across hundred of website I tend to forgot password quite frequent this will prove very useful. count me in thanks.

My share: https://twitter.com/Daniel_Crusifer/stat...5479569413
https://twitter.com/jerzy601250/status/1...1472915457
thanks for a gift for this wonderful program.
I want to win this soft because it is soft najlepszm passwords.
it is difficult to remember all the chasła and this program to the most fit into this. Smile
Here is my share link 
https://www.facebook.com/umarabid2
This is another one i can't live without as I am always forgetting my password. well, I love this everything is saved in the cloud which is great and what's more I don't have any password manager but I do need one.
I would love to win a lifetime licence.
Good luck and another good giveaway.
I need this to help me solve my hectic problem about forgetting my password it is very inconvenient to always need to reset my password. This app can help me manage my password and let me login automatically. Fast and efficient what not to like? Count me in and thanks for giveaway.

Twitter
Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like to win a license of Sticky Password to create strong and unique password for each site.

The feature that I like the most is the synchronization between different devices.

My Twitter Share
I would like to enter on a chance of a Sticky Password lifetime license. I have used Lastpass for several years but ready to try something new. After reading several reviews I believe this is the password manager for me.

Twitter Share
Why do I want to win a license of StickyPassword in this contest?

Because, to be safe online we all have to keep our passwords strong (complex and long) and different for each account we have, especially our email and banking passwords.  This makes it impossible to remember them all except maybe for the .0001 percent of the human race who have photographic memories.  Therefore we need the best-encrypted software app we can find for the purpose of remembering them for us. ... StickyPassword is the software I use presently and shall probably use in the future. 

Plus, it would be wonderful to win a lifetime license of a software application that I trust and use.  Smile
 [Image: giphy.gif]

My Twitter.com share link for this contest.

And, here is my forum "HELLO"/introduction link.

*Many thanks to Mr. Marek Vagner, Online Marketing Manager of StickyPassword, for sponsoring this contest and to our forum's Technical Administrator Cool for putting it together. Thumb