Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest VooDoo Shield
VOODOOSHIELD is a unique concept for protecting your computer. Instead of traditional security that blacklists the bad, Voodooshield whitelist the good. Voodooshield locks your computer it’s similar but different than a sandbox. Instead, any executable program that tries to run while you are browsing or checking email or running executable program in user space, Voodooshield will block from running and also let you decide if you want to keep it block or let it run.   

[Image: d8PJQPC.jpg]

Read full review here: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...0#pid36660

I would like to thank Mr. Dan of VooDoo Shield, for sponsoring the licenses for this in conjunction to this special Christmas celebration. We have 10 annual premium licenses to be given away!

Giveaway Detail:

1. Number of Licenses: 10

2. Validity of Each License: 1 year

Rules:
1.) You must have a minimum number of 3 posts in the Promo2day Forum to enter this giveaway. (The 3 post count does not include the giveaway section and one of your posts must be in the "Member Introduction") HERE

2.)  Follow us on Facebook and Twitter if you have account (while you’re at it, tell your friends about us too)

3.)  Write about VooDoo Shield(Why you would want it, what feature you like of it the most etc.)

4.) Share the giveaway on social media.

5.)  The giveaway ends December 25th 2019.

6.) Winner will be selected via Random.org and announced within 3 day after the giveaway ends. Winner are expected to respond to claim your prize within 3 day which  failing to do so will result in disqualification. Appeal will not be entertained.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the great giveaway!

Twitter Share

Followed u on  Twitter

I want VooDoo Shield because Voodoo Shield is an best antivirus and internet security solution that blocks all new non-white listed executable code, including viruses and malware. It uses a proprietary white list snapshot approach that automatically locks users’ computers whenever they start a web app.
The feature I like of it the most: The software features two protection modes: always on and smart.

VoodooShield offers my computer a reliable protective shield against viruses, malware and other threats. The software is an intuitive tool which allows to block untrusted programs or files, as well as to create a whitelist, for all the software I trust.
Hope to win this great!
Thanks for the giveaway.
I want it because
 I tried it 2 months ago and i was really very impressed with its protection. Its is best complement software to a free antivirus without behavior blocker.
 Facebook share
Thanks for the giveaway
i want the program "voodoo shield">> because has many servers and strong
First of All Thank you very much Cool for this Nice Giveaway.
VooDoo Shield is on of the most Second layer protection so I hop that I win it Big Grin
my share is:
https://www.facebook.com/OmidHadich2072/...4605588317
I want to secure my pc at all times and make it private.
Thank you for the giveaway contest.  Hope to win.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/120469...80416?s=20
thank you for giveaway

i want it because: VOODOOSHIELD is a unique concept for protecting your computer. Instead of traditional security that blacklists the bad, Voodooshield whitelist the good. Voodooshield locks your computer it’s similar but different than a sandbox. Instead, any executable program that tries to run while you are browsing or checking email or running executable program in user space, Voodooshield will block from running and also let you decide if you want to keep it block or let it run.   

facebook share
Why do I want to win an annual license of VoodooShield?

Because I started using VoodooShield as a major component of my computer's defense software a couple of years ago and it has proven itself to me.
Simply put, "I believe in VoodooShield." Smile

The feature I like best about this software is the use of "Whitelisting."  ... VoodooShield prevents non-whitelisted programs from launching (infecting) when your computer is at risk.  It also checks blocked files against 57 antivirus scanners. 

My Twitter.com Media Share link for this contest.

And, here is my "HELLO"/introduction link to the forum.

*Many thanks to "Mr. Dan"  of the VoodooShield team and moderator of their forum, where I am also a member, for sponsoring this contest, and to our forum's Technical Administrator Cool for putting this contest together. Thumb
I would like to win VoodooShield because I need a good add-on to the antivirus program installed. With the right settings, this program perfectly prevents and provides a solid firewall against system infection.

I'm satisfied with the minimal impact on computer resources and protection based on white lists of programs.

Thanks for the giveaway!
https://twitter.com/allin77/status/12061...09856?s=20