• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest iWatermark Pro
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
it can help for personal staff watermarking and screenshot staff
Twitter
This EXCLUSIVE First on the web giveaway will close in few hours
Giveaway close
Why do I want a license for iWatermark software ... and how do I plan to use this software if I am a winner?

I want a license for iWatermark software so I can put my name or trademark/Copywrite name(s) on any of my graphics creations such as photos, ads, and other such things. I do not want "bad actors" stealing my creations and putting their names on my stuff.  iWatermark software should solve this problem based on what I read in tarekma7's great review. Smile

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

*Many thanks to the iWatermark Team and to our forum Administrator Tarekma7's review and putting this contest together for this great forum. Thumb
I would use this software to protect my photo on all social media or other sites... private job is very important for me. Thanks you so much for this giveaway. Heart

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100024376493130
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.
If the giveaway is still open please count me in, if not no problem, it took me a lot to enter it.
Honestly, i joined the giveaway in order to test the steganographic hidden watermark to photos i share online. This is quite interesting and i would like to know how is going to work and whether the watermark can be removed with the help of special software. If i win i will test it thoroughly.

My share below:

twitter giveaway share

Thumb
Congratulations to the winners

All entries are counted in the winner selection

Winners have 2 days to claim license

Claim = name and email

Late or incomplete claim, your win will be forfeit

[Image: aKml3V0.png]
Thanks a lot for the giveaway and for counting me into the draw and congrats to the lucky winners!
Thumb
Congrats to the winners & thank you Tarekma7 for including me in. Smile
congrats to winner thanks tarekma7 for giveaway Heart