Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Want to know why you should avoid crazy people?
 Might as well "Jump"  - by Van Halen

[Image: giphy.gif]
Why wise people run from relationships with damaged or weak-minded people:
"So, the psychologist asked the suicidal jumper why he wants to die  - and the guy starts telling him the story of his troubles.
... Fifteen minutes later both of them jumped off the ledge."
Tongue
*Show this to your children or friends before they get married.
Bonus for you: See "This is "Crazy." LINK

My friend,Please post the states about Arrogant,envious guys with pic & Of course quote & Video

May Almighty help & guide them for recover & I think its also some sort of mental illness.
(11-10-2019 , 07:32 PM)ahmed Wrote: My friend,Please post the states about Arrogant,envious guys with pic & Of course quote & Video

May Almighty help & guide them for recover & I think its also some sort of mental illness.
Good idea  Lmao agree with you.
(11-10-2019 , 07:32 PM)ahmed Wrote: My friend, Please post the states about arrogant, envious guys with pic & Of course quote & Video

May Almighty (GOD) help & guide them to recover & I think it also (may be) some sort of mental illness.

ahmed,

You have touched upon one of the most debated subjects in all of human history: "Changing the human heart and behavior for the better." ... I have pondered on this subject constantly since I was a boy.  And, dedicated my life's work to the effort.

As a psychologist who has worked with thousands of troubled people for 40+ years, I can say to you something that I was taught by a great mentor:

"As a rule, people do not change for the better. ... But, I have known it to happen."  

... And so, with the hope that there may be exceptions to this rule, I got up and went to work happily every day. .... If you do not want to be disappointed with people (or anything else), do not expect anything to happen.  That way, when something good does happen you can celebrate the surprise. I am not a cynic nor an optimist, but I struggle to be the third option, a realist (with a sense of ironic humor that helps me survive the human condition/tragedy.)  

As for arrogant or envious people, I have found that it is profoundly easier to forgive them than to change them.  The ego appears to be "change-resistant" unless it suffers enough from itself.

As for my personal theology regarding the matter of "change in the human heart", I believe that God has restrained His Almighty power in order to give man free-will to choose to be good or evil, saved or damned, (arrogant or humble.)  ... Thus we see randomness in the universe as a consequence.

The recipe for a "human changing for the better" seems to be "a heart that loves the truth more than itself" + "a lot of suffering from the thing that needs changing." 

Ahmed, I hope this addresses your request to some degree. ... I will think upon how to make it into a humorous forum thread for you and will post it if creativity rears its head on this subject.  Thumb

Outside my private "in-office" practice, in such places as this forum, I try religiously to follow the saying of George Bernard Shaw, “If you want to tell people the truth, you’d better make them laugh or they’ll kill (hate) you.”  Smile

So finally, with this axiom in mind, I offer this: https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php?tid=30807 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Frog Mike 0 1,130 02-02-2020 , 11:46 PM
Last Post: Mike
  This is "Crazy" divinenews 0 1,330 10-16-2019 , 09:20 PM
Last Post: divinenews