Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest DesignCap Plus Review and Giveaway (5 Annual Licenses)
[Image: zA0viHu.png]

DesignCap is a web-based graphic design software that helps everyone to create professional designs such as social media graphics, posters, infographics, and more in minutes.

An excellent design will help to speak your message out and draw more attention which will let you get great results. However, creating a striking graphic design is not easy and it often requires a great deal of time, talent and money. DesignCap will give you a hand as it will simplify the cumbersome process of graphic design and reduce cost dramatically.

DesignCap has gathered experience and knowledge of professional design team and presents access to a vast built-in database. Even if you are a design novice, you can create professional designs without difficulty. It offers thousands of high quality templates and vast collection of illustrations, shapes, stylish fonts for selection. 

Supported Devices:

DesignCap is fully compatible with most popular browsers on Mac, Windows and Linux. For a better experience, we recommend to use Google Chrome 14.0 or higher, Internet Explorer version 10.0 or higher, Firefox 10.0 or higher and Safari 7.0 or higher

Why DesignCap is the best choice for you?

[Image: gcu4Rmz.png]

You can directly use the basic features of DesignCap without creating an account. Some features require you to create an account. You can sign up with an email address then please click on the link sent to your email to confirm your account. Alternatively, you can connect with your Facebook and Google account.

Purchase:

Monthly plan:

[Image: 9CkAuSn.png]

Annual Plan:

[Image: FjhFzZg.png]

How to Create a Design in 3 Steps:

[Image: RvMXNBF.png]

Features and Uses:

Make Graphic Design Much Easier

Speed up your creative process to make striking graphic designs for your business, event, social media, and more.

Meet All Expectations for Graphic Design:

Infographic
Poster
Flyer
Invitation Card 
Business 
Card
Brochure
Facebook Ad 
Menu
Logo
Leaderboard

A Large Library of Stock Photos & Illustrations

Find what you want from 1,000,000+ high-resolution stock photos and 220,000+ delicate illustrations and modify them to take your design to the next level.

Add Images, Text, Background Instantly

Gain more control over your design by importing photos and playing around with 100+ fonts, abundant clipart images, shapes, and background resources.

Handy Graphic Design Editor

DesignCap offers many editing tools for your customization needs, such as applying effects, cropping, and managing layers. Retouch your graphic design until you’re satisfied with it.

Thousands of Templates

DesignCap offers a wide variety of graphic design templates to help you design social media graphics, posters, infographics, and more in no time.

[Image: 2dQcMqY.png]

I would like to thank DesignCap Team for sponsoring this exclusive giveaway

Read our tutorial/Review HERE

Giveaway Details:

Number of licenses:  5

Type of licenses:  Plus Annual subscription

Giveaway Duration:  3 weeks

Winner Selection: Random.org

Rules:

If you want to have a chance to be one of our lucky winners, simply register in the website (see the review for details) then you can try the easy design software. If you are a winner your account will be upgraded to Plus

1. Reply here why you need to win a license for DesignCap

2. Share the giveaway details in social media and other forums

[Optional] Subscribe to our newsletter and social media accounts and never miss any news

PM me with your registered email within 3 days of winners selection to claim your license

Good Luck for ALL!
Giveaway is OPEN....anyone interested to be professional designer

Read the review to know how this will help you
I want to make posters and facebook ads with DesignCap Plus.
Thanks for the giveaway contest and hope to win a annual license.

https://twitter.com/MJCN19/status/119628...62752?s=20
Alright
Why do I need to win a license for DesignCap Plus?

Because I am always posting axioms and information online and would like for them to look their very best. ... I believe "DesignCap Plus" would help me achieve this goal.

My Twitter.com media share for this contest.

I have also signed up at the Design Cap home site for a free account.

*Many thanks to the DesignCap Team for sponsoring this contest and to our Forum Administrator Tarekma for putting this contest together along with a great review of the software.
Thanks for the review and giveaway.
I want to win a license for Design camp to quickly and efficiently create graphic design without the necessary skills and use ready-made numerous templates.

Facebook
Thanks a lot for the review and the opportunity to win in this awesome giveaway, @tarekma7! Thumb

I'd like to win a license for DesignCap because it will make it easier and less hassle to create web-based professional-looking designs for social media graphics, posters, infographics, and more with its vast built-in database and powerful tools for editing. Count me in please!

Facebook Share
Giveaway ends, please send me the email associated with your registered account to be upgraded

Please you need to claim within 3 days

All 4 users are winners
Thanks and congratulations to all! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest [Mac/iPhone/iPad] Rizen:Habit Tracker, Planner: Review and Giveaway (Lifetime/Annual) tarekma7 10 2,502 6 hours ago
Last Post: ant_gamal
Photo Promo2day Giveaway SpyShelter Firewall 10X Annual License Giveaway deathsmear 39 4,298 10-25-2022 , 08:59 PM
Last Post: allin77
  Contest Internet Download Manager V6.41 Review and 12x Annual Licenses Giveaway vietnamrum 45 6,712 10-25-2022 , 03:27 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all Professional 9.6 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 17 22,125 06-03-2022 , 03:37 AM
Last Post: mjcn19
  Promo2day Contest Backup4all 9.4 Review and Giveaway - 20 Licenses Mike 30 4,177 03-04-2022 , 12:09 AM
Last Post: sty