Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Win>XBOX ONE x/PS4 PRO/Nintendo Switch GIVEAWAY!
[Image: 7b2995cee2e6.jpg]

XBOX ONE x/PS4 PRO/Nintendo Switch GIVEAWAY!

XBOX One X/PS4 PRO/Nintendo Switch (WINNERS CHOICE)

, compliments of SattelizerGames and his community (www.twitch.tv/sattelizergames). The entry system is dynamic and fits to what you are comfortable with. You may put in multiple entries based on how much more of Sattelizer's social media you are willing to expose yourself to. By doing this, you also help him grow his stream and social media presence while getting a chance at a sweet gift. Thank you and good luck! Remember, do NOT try to cheat the system. Multiple emails, follow/unfollows, and general tom-foolery will not only be found (cause the system has a very specific anti-cheating program) but it will also automatically disqualify THAT specific entry from further use. I.E. if you go and just click follow on my Twitch page and then immediately unfollow just to satisfy the system, it will NOT work (as soon as you refollow it will count again). Instead, only associate yourselves with what you want to! That is one of the best parts of the system is you don't have to involve yourself with anything of my social media or links unless you want to. =D

https://wn.nr/Qr2dMG

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway: Xbox One S/Nintendo Switch Lite/PS4 Slim Sasha 1 4,226 02-01-2020 , 04:34 PM
Last Post: Mike
  iPhone X, Mavic Air or XBOX One X Giveaway tofana 0 2,018 03-08-2018 , 11:38 PM
Last Post: tofana
  PS4 OR XBOX ONE GIVEAWAY smieszko 0 2,200 06-03-2016 , 01:49 PM
Last Post: smieszko