Winner will selected by RANDOM.ORG  after 15 Days  Or September 17/18

New user ! Please Introduce Yourself Here

License Type: 1 PC/User,1 Year .

Giveaway is starts Now! 

Good luck to All Thumb
Thanks for this giveaway! Heart
Thanks alot, i need a new antivirus! Thumb
Thanks, please count me in..
Bitdefender Internet Security is a package designed for comprehensive computer security.
It protects against various types of threats ( viruses, trojans, ransomware ), also allows you to filter network traffic.

Count me in! Smile

Thanks for the giveaway! Smile
Bitdefender is great! It´s always the best antivirus software on market. I hope I win,please count me in. Thanks!
Why do I want to win a license for  Bitdefender Internet Security 2020?

Because, although I usually use Emsisoft anymore, I have a new laptop to safeguard against an internet full of "BAD-ACTORS."  And there are only a few anti-malware software apps that are considered by professional software critics, users, and legitimate testing companies to be up there with Emsisoft.  Bitdefender is one of them, and winning this would save me the money of having to buy another Emsisoft anti-malware license ...and I would feel just as safe online. 

My Introduction post link.

This software giveaway is worthy of a Twitter promotion link, so this is mine on Twitter.com. Smile

*Thank you ahmed for this valuable software giveaway. ... In my opinion, for what you are doing for this forum every day (for example, this contest) you are worthy of being voted "Best Member of the Year 2019."  Anyone who agrees with me can CLICK HERE to vote for him or anyone else you choose.
Thanks Ahmed for the sale! Thumb
Bitdefender is one of the best antivirus solutions. Many companies use its engine.
Read my voice!
Thanks for the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest Kaspersky Internet Security Giveaway Mike 48 25,782 10-02-2019 , 05:58 PM
Last Post: lpe
  Contest 1 x Eset Internet Security 2019 [1Year] ahmed 63 14,642 09-08-2019 , 04:27 PM
Last Post: ahmed