Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Epic Store] MoonLighter & This War Of Mine Free On PC
1.Moonlighter:

[Image: IMZe72v.jpg]

During a long-passed archaeological excavation, a set of Gates were discovered. People quickly realized that these ancient passages lead to different realms and dimensions – providing brave and reckless adventurers with treasures beyond measure. Rynoka, a small commercial village, was founded near the excavation site providing refuge and a place for adventurers to sell their hard-earned riches.

Moonlighter is an Action RPG with rogue-lite elements following the everyday routines of Will, an adventurous shopkeeper that dreams of becoming a hero.

SHOPKEEPING
While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!

FIGHT WITH STYLE
Defeat various enemies and bosses, and revel in challenging and deep combat mechanics. Masterful control of your weapons, critical timing, careful positioning, and an understanding of your enemies and environment are crucial to your survival. How you battle your enemies is up to you.

MEET VILLAGERS
Get to know your neighbors as you restore the prosperity of this small commercial hamlet. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.

CRAFT AND ENCHANT
Understanding the crafting and enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interact with the villagers to craft new armor and weapons, and enchant existing equipment. This creates a great deal of flexibility and spices up the way equipment is used.

GET THE LOOT
Access strange worlds through otherworldly gates and collect valuable items from exotic civilizations: resources, weapons, armors and peculiar artifacts. Hoarding everything won't be possible - use the unique inventory system wisely to take the most profitable loot with you.

BEFRIEND COMPANIONS
Gates lead to different worlds. Each run is unique and forces you to make smart and calculated decisions. You never know what you will encounter next – that’s why you must be prepared for everything.

:arrow: GP:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...ghter/home

2.This War Of Mine:

[Image: RSjMEa0.jpg]

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

This War of Mine: Anniversary Edition

It's been two years since This War of Mine global release and we're still expanding the experience. This new free DLC, created especially for the Anniversary Edition, adds new characters, new locations to explore, and most importantly - a whole new ending, leading to a different outcome to the game. The dilemma though remains the same – how far will you go, to protect the ones you care about?

This War of Mine:
  • Inspired by real-life events
  • Control your survivors and manage your shelter
  • Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
  • Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
  • Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
  • Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme

:arrow: GP:
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/pr...ghter/home

(From July 25 to August 2)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Lost Castle and Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! are free on Epic Games Store batman 0 682 02-08-2024 , 05:06 PM
Last Post: batman
  [Free to Play] This War of Mine tarekma7 0 257 01-27-2024 , 09:37 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Giveaway Epic Games Store Holiday Giveaways 2023 - free game every day until Dec 29th batman 19 2,884 01-06-2024 , 12:29 AM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Get Blazing Sails and Q.U.B.E. ULTIMATE BUNDLE for Free on Epic Games Store tarekma7 0 604 10-11-2023 , 05:53 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  GRIME is free on the Epic Games Store batman 0 422 07-06-2023 , 04:06 PM
Last Post: batman