'5' 1year 1 PC Licenses of ESET Smart Security 9.
Hello all,
I would like to giveaway 5 licenses of ESET Smart Security 9 each license is valid for 1 year for 1 PC only.

About Eset Smart Security and its features;

• Antivirus
  • Antispyware
  • Anti-Theft
  • Anti-Phishing
  • Personal Firewall
  • Antispam
  • Banking & Payment Protection New
  • Parental Control
  • Exploit Blocker
  • Advanced Memory Scanner
  • Vulnerability Shield
  • Botnet Protection Enhanced

The all-in-one security solution
Go ahead, enjoy your time online. ESET Smart Security delivers a powerful, all-in-one security solution for keeping your family, data, identity and devices safe. With our latest release, we’ve added new automatic Banking and Payment Protection to safeguard your online financial transactions and strengthened both botnet protection and Exploit Blocker for additional layers of security.

A winner of AV-Comparatives Advanced+ Award for performance and speed, ESET runs quietly in the background while it guards against the latest Internet threats, malware and attacks. Based on advanced heuristics technology, Smart Security leads the industry in detecting new and emerging viruses before they’re on anyone else’s radar.

Enjoy your time online
  • New! ESET Banking and Payment Protection automatically provides a protected browser when you’re banking or making payments online.
  • Shop and buy online with confidence knowing your personal data is secure.
  • Anti-Phishing scans incoming email to keep your inbox clean.
  • Lets you watch or present videos and presentations or run games with no popups.
  • Choose either simple default settings or advanced configuration options.
  • New! Enhanced Exploit Blocker and botnet protection block malicious traffic that can compromise your security.
  • Stay safe from phishing attempts to steal your banking and credit info.
  • Scans removable devices and media when inserted.
  • Safe files are whitelisted based on reputation for ultra-fast scans.
Connect securely, wherever you go
  • Stay invisible on public Wi-Fi anytime, anywhere, with firewall protection that shields your data when you connect.
  • Anti-Theft features allow you to locate, track and lock a lost or missing device; you can also erase the contents remotely.
  • Firewall and Anti-Phishing defend against attempts to steal your identity, whether you’re at home or on the road.
  • Securely browse or shop via your laptop or smartphone with antivirus protection and avoid fake websites with Anti-Phishing.
Advanced protection for the whole family
  • Protect kids even if you can’t be there every time they use the Internet, with Parental Control. Prevent exposure to offensive or age-inappropriate web content by blocking more than 20 pre-set web categories, or adding your own.
  • Watch our brief, informative videos for practical advice on topics from choosing antivirus software to discussing Internet safety with children.
  • Take a fun, interactive approach to learning how to avoid cyber crime online with Cyber Security Training; included with most ESET products.
  • Help recover a family member’s lost or stolen phone or tablet with Anti-Theft: track and locate it, send a message to the finder, and lock or erase it if necessary.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD online installer;

http://download.eset.com/special/live-in...aller_.exe

DOWNLOAD OFFLINE INSTALLER (30DAYS TRIAL)

ESET Smart Security 9 32-bit

Microsoft Windows 10,8.1,7,Home Server,Vista,XP SP2
Filename: ess_nt32_enu.exe - http://download.eset.com/download/wi...s_nt32_enu.exe
File size: 94.1 MB
Version: 9.0.318.0

ESET Smart Security 9 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 10,8.1,7,Home Server,Vista,XP SP2

Filename: ess_nt64_enu.exe - http://download.eset.com/download/wi...s_nt64_enu.exe
File size: 95.7 MB
Version: 9.0.318.0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rule; I don't know what rules are applied here.
Simply say count me in with your comment why you want this security suite?

Giveaway period 5 days, I'll randomize the winner/s if the participants are more than 5 on the fifth day when the giveaway is over.

GIVEAWAY STARTS FROM NOW ON 28TH. JAN. AND WILL END ON 1ST. FEB 2016.

PRIZE POOL - 5 LICENSES EACH VALID FOR 1 PC 1 YEAR.

[Image: 9xla0l]
[Image: 9xla0l]
Great Giveaway .

count me in 

I want it , in short ESET is No2 in Security after Kaspersky . according to my vision. 
Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in.

Eset Smart Security is one of the best available security suite and the new features in version 9 is the reason for my interest in it.
Very nice giveaway!! Thank You for the chance to win a license!!!. Thumb
Count me in... Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Nice giveaway! Thanks.
Thank you very very much for this awesome personal giveaway of ESS 9 dear friendSmile

ESET is very famous in the word with good reputation and always has good test performance by authority virus test.

ESET is small but smart. I'm also a ESET fan. So I like it and need it. Really hope to win and count me in, pleaseSmile

Good luck to all participants Thumb
Hello sid_16, first thanks for the giveaway, you are generous. Eset is a good software company, their AV is among the best on the market and i want to win a license for trading purposes. Count me in please. Tx.
Eset is one of the best Security for the pc
I want to win because it is my favorite security for the pc. 

Count me in
count me in

ESET Smart Security 9 proved to be dependable antivirus and malware protection software.

ESET Smart Security has dedicated methods of sniffing out botnet infection and robust anti-theft features of the kind normally see on a smartphone.

Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest ESET Internet Security Giveaway - 4 Licenses Mike 63 18,874 12-02-2018 , 06:03 PM
Last Post: Mike
  ESET internet security Review and Giveaway tarekma7 46 14,280 08-02-2018 , 11:19 PM
Last Post: mrtrout
  iObit Smart Defrag 5 [20 Licenses] tarekma7 14 7,488 12-20-2017 , 12:40 AM
Last Post: tarekma7
  [Promo2day.com Exclusive] Eset Internet Security V10 Beta Mohammad 39 15,949 08-31-2016 , 06:33 AM
Last Post: dhruv2193
  Dr. Folder Review and Giveaway (5PC/1year) [20 Licenses] tarekma7 21 10,490 04-13-2016 , 02:13 PM
Last Post: tarekma7