Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
PowerArchiver lifetime
To any or all of our beloved forum moderators,

I just joined a contest for "PowerArchiver 2019 Toolbox" on another forum which was set up by a member on our forum.  One of the moderators of this other forum, who is also a member of our forum, states in a post on this same page that the software in this contest has "lifetime upgrades."

I won a lifetime "Power Archiver" Standard version with no updates back in 2016 and use it to this day as my prime zip file opener and file encrypting software.

It was easier to figure out than 7zip, Peazip or any of the free highly exalted software available. ...I would love to win any of the latest versions of Power Archiver's software as long as it was not limited to a one year license.

...And if we could get a contest with lifetime licenses of any of ConeXware PowerArchiver software with unlimited future updates, then Super Wow-wee!

P.S. Here is the link to the other forum's contest so you can read about their contacts at ConeX if that is any help.
It is my giveaway.

5 licenses are lifetime upgrades. You get unlimited updates & upgrades.

5 licenses are lifetime with 1-year updates & upgrades. You get updates & upgrades for 1-year. After 1-year, you won't get updates but can continue to use the last updated version.
khanyash,

It was post #4 from "whizkidraj" (MDL Giveaway Organiser) that led me to believe that the software had "lifetime upgrades,"  because he said it. ...I assumed as forum "Giveaway Organizer" that he knew something that you had not stated. 

I am very sorry for assuming, ...the #1 rule that fools and failures throughout history should learn and struggle to remember: "Assume nothing."  ...Today, this morning, was my day to make mistakes concerning your business. ...Very wrong and stupid of me.

...But still, you have sponsored a great giveaway contest and I am thankful to you for putting it together over there. ...I just thought maybe we could have one over here, too. 

Many thanks and respects for all you do. Heart Smile
divine,

It's fine.

And, I think I will add the details in the giveaway to make it more clear, so thank you for the query.

Regards
Can we get lifetime license giveaway ?
(10-04-2021 , 07:00 PM)Starship Wrote: Can we get lifetime license giveaway ?

Developer did not send license for the last giveaway

https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...#pid151289