Promo2day Contest Desktop Secret Lock
i like this feature : 
"When intruder touched your desktop, this event is logged by Desktop Secret Lock."
"Transparent Desktop Lock."
"GUI Looks Cool."

Sankyu! i hope ill win this on mambo number five  Big Grin
for protect my desktop pc at office  Oh no

TW
Thank you for this opportunity.

Never heard about it or had an opportunity to use it. I like to win a key of Desktop Secret Lock to use and test it's potential.

My choice:

Desktop Secret Lock creates its own desktop and displays it instead of your normal Windows desktop.

Twitter
Thanks for the contest 

Features i liked : 
-Locked desktop looks like a normal desktop
-Get notified if someone has clicked on your desktop or pressed any key in your absence
-Safety Unlock using USB flash stick

Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity to win in this giveaway @Cool and Mr. Dmitry of Greatis Software Thumb 

I'll never know this kind of desktop security software existed until now. I'm curious about its features and capabilities and would like to win a license and try it. This will ensure the first line of defense against unauthorized logins into PCs and laptops. Count me in please  Smile 

Features that I like are:
GUI is simply great.
Creates its own desktop and displays it instead of your normal Windows desktop. 

Safety Unlock using USB flash stick

Twitter Share
I need a Desktop Secret Lock to provide an extra layer of desktop security and unauthorized access.
My favorite feature:
Secure unlock with USB flash drive.

Facebook
Thank you for the giveaway.
I would like to make sure that nobody unauthorized is using my computer.
My favourite feature:
- Safety Unlock using USB flash stick
- I will be informed about intruder's access
- I will have a info who logged to my PC
My share on FB
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/115...2000088064

Desktop Secret Lock looks a simple & useful utility to prevent an unauthorize access to your system. I like the ease-of-use & features own password, auto-lock, shortcut key and log journal.
[Image: 5wc1Cw5.png]

Winner please sent me you email and name via PM within 3 day. Your win will be void thereafter and any appea will not be entertained.

Congratulation!
(07-18-2019 , 03:28 PM)Cool Wrote: [Image: 5wc1Cw5.png]

Winner please sent me you email and name via PM within 3 day. Your win will be void thereafter and any appea  will not be entertained.

Congratulation!

(07-04-2019 , 02:04 PM)Cool Wrote: Giveaway Detail:

1. Number of Licenses: 5

2. Validity of Each License: Lifetime

Why only 3 winners.
congrats to winners Heart Heart