Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Tenta VPN Pro Free For 2 Years
[Image: Doq2XFr.jpg]

Tenta is a private, encrypted browser that protects your digital identity rather than selling it like other browsers. Tenta's built-in VPN protects your browsing privacy as well as your entire device. In addition to encrypting all your data by default, Tenta offers a built-in secure media vault, fingerprint lock, ad blocker, malware protection, HTTPS Everywhere and many more important privacy features.

Anyone new who joins Tenta from now through July 20th will receive two years of Tenta Pro #VPN for FREE! Simply download the app and create your free account using just an email address.

-No strings attached!
-No credit card required
-Currently for Android only

*Due to overwhelming demand, we're allowing people to sign up for iOS, Windows and Mac now. Not only will you get two years free, but people who sign up now will be the first to get our beta version when they come out very soon. 

https://tenta.com/platform-support
Thanks for the share. Got myself a 2 year plan for free.
[Image: A47Oa90.png]

UPDATE
Quote:Get 2 Years Of Tenta Pro VPN Browser For Free - Extended Through July 20th!
Happy 4th of July! Our Tenta Pro "Freedom and Independence" campaign has seen such an amazing turnout that we're extending it 15 more days. And due to overwhelming demand, early sign up for Windows, iOS, MacOS, and Linux versions is live! Join now and not only will you receive 2 years free of device-wide protection and access to all our VPN locations, you will be the first to get all our beta versions when they release very soon.

No strings attached, no credit card or billing info required!

Can anyone check their android mobile app, and in Global Settings > My Account > Under Settings tab in Current Plan, does it show as Standard.

And below it, in "Total Earned Rewards", it shows Pro added but please confirm the above query asked.
(07-05-2019 , 11:47 AM)whizkidraj Wrote: Can anyone check their android mobile app, and in Global Settings > My Account > Under Settings tab in Current Plan, does it show as Standard.

And below it, in "Total Earned Rewards", it shows Pro added but please confirm the above query asked.

It does show as standard. It has the option to add an email and once added they send you an activation code that then adds 24 bonus months of Pro to your account.
(07-05-2019 , 12:02 PM)Mike Wrote:
(07-05-2019 , 11:47 AM)whizkidraj Wrote: Can anyone check their android mobile app, and in Global Settings > My Account > Under Settings tab in Current Plan, does it show as Standard.

It does show as standard. It has the option to add an email and once added they send you an activation code that then adds 24 bonus months of Pro to your account.
Yup, but even after that, the Current Plan shows as Standard.

I have talked with them and they say and confirm that Pro is activated for my account, but I guess I need to talk to them about this "Current plan = Standard" display issue. May be some bug.

Current plan="standard"

total earned rewards= "24 bonus months of tenta pro" after e-mail address and code added
(07-05-2019 , 12:06 PM)whizkidraj Wrote:
(07-05-2019 , 12:02 PM)Mike Wrote:

Yup, but even after that, the Current Plan shows as Standard.

I have talked with them and they say and confirm that Pro is activated for my account, but I guess I need to talk to them about this "Current plan = Standard" display issue. May be some bug.

You are right whizkidraj mine still says Standard then has Total Earned Rewards below it saying I have 24 total months of Tenta Pro added pushing it to July 5, 2021

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Free domain my.id for 4 years Sasha 0 676 10-23-2020 , 08:31 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Heimdal Thor Premium Home - free license for 3 years Igoreha 30 12,253 06-21-2020 , 07:31 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Giveaway Get a free .com Domain for 5 years Take your business online today Sasha 0 1,297 05-11-2020 , 04:39 PM
Last Post: Sasha