Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway Avanquest PDF Experte 12 Professional
Quote:Avanquest PDF Experte 12 Professional is the complete PDF solution that offers everything you need to create, convert, edit and securely share your PDF files with others! 

FEATURES:

Convert documents in a universal format: PDF is a universal file format - no need to worry whether your recipient has the correct software. No more worries about software compatibility when opening files.

Restore your document to it's original file format: PDF is a standard format that preserves the layout of your documents, ensuring that no matter what computer or platform is used by the receipient they always see the document in it's correct form.

Save time in your conversion tasks!Batch conversion allows you to convert a large number of documents into separate PDF files, or merge them into a single PDF file.

Simplify email exchanges!PDF format reduces the size of your original documents to simplify email exchanges.

Create limitless PDF files from any format Convert documents in multiple formats, add, remove pages, get one-click content of your PDF, edit them without limit!

Exchange and share your documents safelySend your invoices, legal and administrative documents in a secure format protected by a password, a digital signature or preset print permissions, etc.

Enjoy collaborative tools and efficient revisions:Insert notes, comments or stamps on a PDF without changing the content. Very convenient when several people are working on the same document.

NEW IN VERSION 12:

NEW! Custom TabPersonalize a menu with your most-used features for quick access

NEW! Search & ReplaceSearch for a specific keyword in a PDF file and automatically replace it with another word

NEW! Right Click options menu in View and Select modes
[*]Easily highlight, strikethrough, underline

[*]Redact selection, Search selection, Create Link

[*]Take Snapshot, Search Document

[*]Insert Bookmarks and Sticker Notes

IMPROVED! Side by Side View

IMPROVED! Virtual Drives Access
Connect to a virtual drive as Dropbox, Box or Google Drive to Save and Open directly your files.

NEW! Redaction Tool
Remove any content with a click of a button, text and picture

NEW! Search & Redact
Search for a specific keyword or expression in a PDF file and automatically redact it.

NEW! Measurement Tool
[*]Measure the distance between two points

[*]Outline a polygon to measure its perimeter

[*]Outline a polygon to measure its area

[*]Calibrate measurements tools

GP: https://ielements-projects.de/weka/pdfex.../register/

Download: https://fastcdn.avanquest.com/Expert_PDF...taller.exe

Note: Handy-Nummer must be entered as  00[ your phone number in international format]
Example: The UK mobile phone number '07911 123456' ininternational format is '+44 7911 123456"
Mast be entered as 00447911123456

P.S.
I received my SMS code from the Weka Media Publishing within half hours!!!
thank you worked fast for me Heart
Thanks a lot. I received my code. Thumb
For mobile phone :
Avanquest PDF Expert 12 Professional Registration from John on Vimeo
For email:
Temp Mail - Disposable Temporary Email
Keep spam out of your mail and stay safe - just use a disposable temporary email address! Protect your personal email address from spam with Temp-mail
temp-mail.org
Download:
https://fastcdn.avanquest.com/Expert_PDF...taller.exe
Thanks i received my key code.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Avanquest PDF Experte 12 Home AAU 11 3,590 05-27-2019 , 02:04 AM
Last Post: baziroll
  Avanquest Driver Genius Pro 12 (Old Version) ahmed 3 1,406 03-09-2018 , 01:51 PM
Last Post: brownie
  Avanquest PDF Experte 10 Professional for free AAU 2 1,823 02-06-2018 , 07:04 PM
Last Post: longin
  Avanquest Ausschneiden 2.0/InPixio Photo Clip 6 for free AAU 1 2,597 10-26-2017 , 10:09 AM
Last Post: grr