Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
How To Remove Adblock?
Hello Friends,

How can I get adblock removed from my Firefox browser? It is causing massive issues and not letting me open some of the websites as they have blocked adblock. It's really messed up. Please help.
Who's using Firefox? Any tips?
Go to Firefox addon/extension - remove adblock here.
(05-28-2019 , 12:58 PM)Robertleo Wrote: Hello Friends,

How can I get adblock removed from my Firefox browser? It is causing massive issues and not letting me open some of the websites as they have blocked adblock. It's really messed up. Please help.

I think Opera's better. Firefox is slowing the computer. I'm blocking ads with uBlock Origin. You can also use Chrome Extensions with the Install Chrome Extensions plugin.
adguard or ublock origin
(05-28-2019 , 01:25 PM)khanyash Wrote: Go to Firefox addon/extension - remove adblock here.

I think the steps you mentioned are same as here . I can follow them easily. Can you have a look once?
(05-29-2019 , 12:53 PM)Robertleo Wrote:
(05-28-2019 , 01:25 PM)khanyash Wrote: Go to Firefox addon/extension - remove adblock here.

I think the steps you mentioned are same as here . I can follow them easily. Can you have a look once?

Yes, you can disable or remove Adblock.

I would suggest to use AdGuard or uBlock Origin or AdGuard Desktop (Paid). I find these better than Adblock.
For Chrome, I use the extension "Extensity", With this tool you can easily turn on / off any extension, see if it can also be available for Firefox, or something like that. It must be.

[Image: 1e3e54d1e355.png]

Also look, maybe there is a blocker "Adblocker Genesis Plus", very cool thing and there are settings.

[Image: f5d3db765f14.png]
Uninstall instructions from different browsers:

https://help.getadblock.com/support/solu...ll-adblock-