Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Free Steam Games every hour
[Image: wKlvYpl.jpg]
 Currently Kinguin gives away 1 game every hour. Each customer gets a game for free as long as it strikes in time, unfortunately there are only a limited number of keys so first come first serve. If you see the game with a prize, it means there are no free keys left. Currently there is Dirt 3 Complete Edition for free. The action runs until Monday so you still have enough time
https://www.kinguin.net/de/crazy-free-we...44d8a5acdc

What is the promotion about?
Every hour new free game will be promoted. Make sure to follow the "Throne of Keys" free offers every hour! Grab your free game now or wait for the next one!

How long does the promotion last?
The promotion lasts from Friday 17.05 14:00 CET to Monday 20.05 11:00 CET. 

How often will the games change?
Each hour there will be one different game selected that can be bought for free. 

Can I get more than one game?
Each customer can purchase one game during each hour of promotion. 

I want to get the free game, but the offer from Throne of Keys is not available. 

What does it mean?
Each hour there is a limited number of available keys that are for free. If all keys have been given away already, please check the promotion in an hour to make sure you do do not miss you free code. 

I got the game but I'm not sure how to activate it. What should I do?
If you are not certain how to redeem your product, please check the Activation Details that are available on the product page and visit out our FAQ page. If you are still unable to activate the game, please contact us via LiveChat or Create a Ticket
Thanks for the share login

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Steam Games Giveaway (Twitter) Mike 1 700 12-16-2021 , 08:02 PM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway steam Games Snowball ahmadkhaje 0 502 12-16-2021 , 09:16 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Guild of Dungeoneering and 2 other games are free on Epic Games Store batman 0 594 11-18-2021 , 05:35 PM
Last Post: batman
  Giveaway steam Games Ghostrunner ahmadkhaje 0 695 08-04-2021 , 05:13 AM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Giveaway STEAM Games Chronology ahmadkhaje 1 817 05-27-2021 , 03:43 PM
Last Post: batman