Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses)
Thank you for arranging the promotion and the opportunity to participate in it

He wants to win PowerDVD because he is able to convert all images and video files to 3D using the unique function of converting 2D to 3D. As a result, the user experiences completely new sensations by watching their favorite Blu-ray movies in 3D mode using TrueTheater 3D technology. Precise controls let you define the depth of a 3D image, according to your personal preferences.

my favorite features are:

A native 64-bit engine for video, audio and photo playback
Displaying HEIF / HEIC image formats
Playing animated GIF files
Automatically change wallpapers
Window mode for playing HDR video files
TrueTheater Color, Lighting & HDR for 4K N video

Twitter
I need this excellent program. My favorite features are
· Play 8K videos with up to 7680×4320 resolution.
· View animated GIFs and HEIF (.HEIC) image files in the photo media library.
· Enhance 4K video with TrueTheater enhancements*

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...0523049359
Cyberlink PowerDVD has many interesting features  to enjoy Movies (not only videos bit other media) with better angle, the native windows media player its quite junior and mature Cyberlink is needed these days

https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1131886587640471552
PowerDVD, the most powerful and complete video playback solution on the planet
is once again playing well ahead of the curve.
Revving to version 19 results in the industry’s first 8K Ultra HD playback software for the PC.

TWiTTER

Thanks for great Giveaway
Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, tarekma7.
I want to win a license for this software in order to upgrade my current PowerDVD Ultra license to the new released version.
My favorite features, except the ones i enjoy for the older version (robust player, adaptive video display and enhancements) will be:

· View animated GIFs and HEIF (.HEIC) image files in the photo media library.

· Enhance 4K video with TrueTheater enhancements*.
· Includes support for the latest VR 360° video formats, including 3D Equiangular Cubemap.
· Adds support for Spatial Audio for 360° videos, and WebM video (VP9 video + Vorbis audio) file playback.

My share below:
twitter
https://twitter.com/ankusaman/status/113...6421015552

PowerDVD is an impressive multimedia player with abundant features & support for new formats & codecs. The playback quality, control, customization, etc are superior to other competitive players. And more useful features like photo, YouTube, cloud, etc. The native 64-bit support is a welcome addition. All the cutting-edge & patented technologies makes PowerDVD the complete & the best multimedia player available on the market.
Thanks for the giveaway

I want to win a license of PowerDVD 19 to achieve the best from the entertainment. My favorite features are:

-8K resolution support
-A lot of media files supported
-360° VR experience
-Possibility to choose TV mode or PC mode

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the giveaway, on the cool software.

Why do I need Power DVD?

Well, it's easy. The program is one of the most powerful in its field, has many modern settings, has an excellent appearance, can play almost all known video formats, audio files, you can view photos in a slideshow, and you can watch videos from any source.

Functions that I like.

Naturally TrueTheater 3D Technology

Smooth high-frequency video playback. An intelligent playback algorithm ensures uninterrupted high-resolution video playback.

The program is very closely integrated in working with different social networks and media portals, for example YouTube - watching videos is very convenient and pleasant.

https://twitter.com/Sashamcua/status/113...0307203072
Thanks for this giveaway
My favorite feature is: Play 8K videos with up to 7680×4320 resolution.
I would like to watch movies in the best quality.
satria on Twitter
Thanks to Cyberlink & tarekma for this great giveaway!

PowerDVD 19 is the latest released version of CyberLink’s cutting-edge playback technology media player with video playback support for Ultra HD 8K and 4K HDR content. New PowerDVD also now has native 64 bit support that allow Ultra HD 4K video to be enjoyed in better-than-original quality along with unique TrueTheaterTM audio-visual enhancement technology. In recent wave of improved superior definition home entertainment, 8K video is fast gaining popularity & Cyberlink brings just that with the latest product. PowerDVD has a long history of delivering pioneering multimedia playback feature Lighting & HDR technologies, Blu-ray, and DVD discs, major file formats and codecs, as well as 360 degrees videos. The new introduced ability to “pin and play” YouTube content, including 360 and 3D 360, HDR video, HD and 4K content make getting youtube videos anywhere even without direct internet is a hit. All these factors make new PowerDVD 19 the true champion in an ultra HD media entertainment system that I would look for. So I want to get a chance to use this unique software package.

Review share

Facebook share

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,813 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,979 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,513 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 47 26,603 07-04-2019 , 07:46 PM
Last Post: MizzM
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,570 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr