Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway RogueKiller
[Image: 46cdcd7b31e1.png]

RogueKiller v13.1.10.0

RogueKiller is an anti-malware able to detect and remove generic malware and advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms. It also detects controversial programs (PUPs) as well as possible bad system modifications/corruptions (PUMs).

Based on powerful generic detections (heuristics), and on more classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding), RogueKiller is one of the best malware removal software. It is able to find threats other anti-malware can’t find because of the verOTALy aggressive and deep scanner (with Anti-Rootkit module).

Terms and Conditions
  • This is a 5-computer 1-year license, for noncommercial use

• You get free updates for one year

• You get free tech support for one year

• You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended

• May not be resold
Technical Details
  • Developed by Adlice Software

• Version is v13.1.10.0

• Download size is 29 MB

• Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).

https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-roguekiller-100-discount

Get a license:

To get your license key, you need to do the following. Click here to go to the product page, make sure the PERIOD drop-down menu says 1 YEAR, and the ADD TO CART button. Next, click here to go that website's cart and enter the following in the COUPON CODE box:

https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6059

[Image: 2019-05-16_12-43-43.png]

Coupon usage limit has been reached.
(05-17-2019 , 11:59 AM)tarekma7 Wrote: Coupon usage limit has been reached.

Quote:We received the answer to the request to Adlice Software about the premature closing of the promotion "Yes, we finished the distribution a bit earlier because of the amount that far exceeded our expectations Smile
Thank you all. "
They thought the program was popular. I thought that they did not count on such an influx of freeloaders
(05-17-2019 , 01:10 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote:

Quote:We received the answer to the request to Adlice Software about the premature closing of the promotion "Yes, we finished the distribution a bit earlier because of the amount that far exceeded our expectations Smile
Thank you all. "
They thought the program was popular. I thought that they did not count on such an influx of freeloaders

This is a good soft.
(05-17-2019 , 01:49 PM)Sasha Wrote:
(05-17-2019 , 01:10 PM)Mohammad.poorya Wrote:

Thank you all. "

This is a good soft.

I used coupon code before expired Smile
I got my license and activated it.good software.  :rolleyes:
Coupon usage limit has been reached.