Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 [CLOSED]
[Image: Black-Ops-4-1029828.jpg] [Image: ThoseWillingGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: Black-Ops-4-Battle-Edition.jpg] [Image: Call-of-duty-black-ops-4-beta-download.gif]

[Image: call_of_duty_black_ops_4_blackout_trailer_1.gif] 

I have 1 copy of CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 BATTLE EDITION for giving out from the current Humble Monthly of June early unlock. 
Battle Edition includes the Multiplayer and Blackout game modes. (Zombies mode not included). Activate on Blizzard Battle.net and keep forever.  
Write down below if you wanna participate. This runs for a few days. After that if more than 1 entry then I randomise & send to winner. Any member can take part.
Good luck to all!

EDIT: Switched from a week to few days.

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine.
I am here Old Gamer
Awesome giveaway. Count me in  Thumb
Cool. Thank you.
Thanks for the giveaway Tregs. Count me in.
Awesome giveaway. 
Count me in too
count on me ,thanks
count me in also

thanks
I have become an avid CoD player, with my friends, and the Black Ops games are some of my favorites I would love to win this, so we can play a current version, rather than our older versions on PS3.
Thank you for this opportunity.
kindly, count me in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Call of Cthulhu [CLOSED] tregs_beales 15 2,147 10-28-2021 , 07:38 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x GOAT OF DUTY [CLOSED] tregs_beales 13 2,469 11-05-2020 , 06:38 PM
Last Post: vietnamrum
  Promo2day Giveaway 1 x Call of Duty®: WWII [CLOSED] tregs_beales 27 7,631 10-15-2019 , 05:05 PM
Last Post: tregs_beales