Promo2day Contest Mailwasher Pro Review and Giveaway (10 Lifetime Licenses)
Thanks a lot for the giveaway tarekma7 and Mike.

I would like to win a license for this software in order to sort good and valid emails from spam and rogue mails like commercials and unwanted persistent newsletters.

My share below:
twitter
Thanks for the giveaway
https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...1473995776
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway

I have tried Mailwasher in the past and liked the features it provides as well ability to configure things. The UI is good and refreshing.

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1132718552740352000

Already following on FB + Twitter

Already Subscribed to email Newsletter

Thanks, Grr
Count me in and thanks Tarekma7 and Nick Bolton for this giveaway.

https://twitter.com/jaymehta1998/status/...2731944960
Thanks for the opportunity to win in this giveaway, @tarekma7 and Firetrust Limited Thumb 

I'd like to win a license for a program like Mailwasher Pro to protect me against spam, phishing emails, email viruses, unwanted newsletters, unwanted email even before it reaches my inbox so that only those are allowed will be received and saves me time sorting emails. Count me in please! Smile

Twitter Share
Facebook Share

Liked and following P2D in Facebook
Following P2D too in Twitter
Subscribed to FSS FeedBurner
Thanks for the giveaway.

https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...1388393057

I still get a lot of spam in Gmail. Hope Mailwasher can help me fix it.
Thanks to Firetrust & Nick Bolton for sponsoring the giveaway. Thanks to tarekma for the excellent review work & organising the giveaway.

Firetrust is a reputed name in email security & their product Mailwasher Pro is a fantastic solution to email security & spam protection. There are two different versions of MailWasher, a free version & the much more feature included pro version.
 Its easy to install, under default installation very quick installation is done without many input needed. MailWasher Pro is fully compatible with all e-mail clients, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, and more. It also support all major protocols like POP3 & IMAP as well as working with web based email services like Gmail etc. 
Mailwasher spam-detection capabilities is so improved due to its use of a Bayesian filter. By marking certain e-mail messages as spam, users can train this filter to detect spam more effectively in the future. After some sessions of learning, Mailwasher auto prevents more than 90% of spam mails without any
manual intervention. Useful features like mail preview & spam mail bounced back to sender are very good.

Facebook share
Great Thanks for the giveaway.

Mailwasher pro has amazing features that i liked :Zero spam in your computer or mobile device & Auto Delete Unwanted Emails without any effort or risk

Twitter
Thank you for this opportunity.

I would like to win this license because Mailwasher has the ability to bounce back unwanted or spam mails and also that the mails are shown in plain text to avoid viruses and malicious scripts running automatically.

Twitter
This giveaway will soon close

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Burnaware PDF Shaper 9.0 Review and Giveaway (3 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 20,810 10-10-2020 , 05:20 PM
Last Post: ha14
  Epubor Audible Converter Review and Giveaway [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 29 22,971 09-22-2020 , 07:20 AM
Last Post: John Weems
  Promo2day Contest Adguard Premium Review and Giveaway (10 one year Licenses) tarekma7 45 26,510 10-01-2019 , 07:57 AM
Last Post: omidomi
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,563 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest PowerDVD 19 Ultra Review and Giveaway (2 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 40 22,221 06-11-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: ahmed