Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Personal Giveaway 1 x NBA 2k17
[Image: 1gUBU98.jpg] [Image: TemptingNauticalGrison-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: ss_1b7f1fc44cec3dbf61e2d7b9f4d6cf4dce318bcd.600x338.jpg] [Image: ss_7aa9c7a623f4876333fc1c38e192f4eb1eb270e0.600x338.jpg]

[Image: durantdennis.gif]

Next game giveway is NBA 2k17. Not really well rated but its what I got left. Write down below if you want it. If more than 1 entry after some time I randomise as usual. Any member can take part.

Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/385760/NBA_2K17/

Disclaimer: I get some of these games from friends & take these in good faith. You can understand that its impossible to check if serial is working or already redeemed, unless you activate it on Steam. Partly applies the same re gift copy through Humble bundle. So if a key turns out to be a duplicate its unfortunate & hopefully I can offer a different replacement game if I have it. You have to active it on Steam & hope all are ok & you get the game. This is the only term/condition I got for such personal giveaways of mine.
I'm a big NBA2K fan, can't afford to buy one. I'd like to take part, many thanks @tregs_beales Thumb
Please count me in
Thanks
Thanks Tregs...
Count me in...
Thank you for this opportunity.
Kindly, count me in.
Thank you!
Please count me in this giveaway, @tregs_beales! I would really appreciate it. I loved playing NBA games when I was younger (NBA Live 2003 had some of my favorite memories from my childhood). I played NBA 2K17 on my PS4 before my Playstation Plus subscription expired, and can no longer play it on Playstation since it was one of the "free games" several months ago if you had an active subscription Playstation Plus.
I am a long-time B-Ball fan, so I would love to take part.
Thanks for the giveaway Tregs. Count me in.

Yes, this game isn't as good as the 2019 version, but its still a decent game. The sad news is they shut down the servers for NBA 2k17 already, so offline play is the only option.
Thanks for the giveaway bro. Count me in. Been looking to play this one.