Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway CyberLink Director Suite 365 3-month subscription
Quote:Director Suite 365 is the definitive professional editing software package blending precision editing tools for video, audio, and photo with access to a wealth of unique creative content.A smooth, highly-efficient post-production environment allows for seamless transition between functions as an audio, photo, & video editor, as well as powerful color grading. Whether you’re working on a standard video project or expanding your creative scope to 360˚ and VR, you’ll find all the unique creative tools you need at your fingertips. Never be stuck for creative inspiration again. When you subscribe to Director Suite 365 you’ll have unlimited access to an ever-growing collection of premium plug-ins, effects, and content including unique AI Style Packs.

GP: https://www.cyberlink.com/stat/events/se.../index.jsp

Redeem code:
Thank you for sharing this, I wonder if the deal can be stacked so that you can get it for 6 months for example
Update: It appears that you can stack several codes, I only added 2 codes so I get 183 days but do so at your own risk Smile

Also use different email address each time to get code.
Thanks for the Update Daniel

Quote:Please redeem the software before 2019/05/05 and after download the software, please activate before 2019/06/05.
seems to be stop working just right now
(04-27-2019 , 03:48 PM)deathsmear Wrote: seems to be stop working just right now

Yep, something broke on Cyberlinks's end. Put an email address in that already been used an it ok but put a new one in and it dies. I wonder if they ran out of keys.

Also it look too easy to generate keys with this as well (just made a POC code, won't be released though).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extended Trial Duolingo Plus subscription - 1 month FREE tysroby 0 488 04-16-2021 , 07:36 PM
Last Post: tysroby
  Giveaway Free 3-Month Subscription to Pandora On-Demand Premium ahmadkhaje 0 999 01-15-2020 , 01:38 PM
Last Post: ahmadkhaje
  Giveaway Get 12 Month Gaana+ Subscription for FREE Sasha 1 1,300 05-30-2019 , 11:08 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway CyberLink Director Suite longin 4 1,966 09-11-2018 , 05:08 PM
Last Post: AAU
  Giveaway CyberLink Director Suite [for PC] AleksLurya 2 1,301 09-06-2018 , 12:57 PM
Last Post: AleksLurya