Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [PZD 10th Anniversary] SPECIAL Giveaway of FastestVPN (10-Multi Logins - 3x Lifetime
(05-15-2019 , 08:11 AM)khanyash Wrote:
(05-15-2019 , 05:42 AM)hamilton Wrote: If you were in my place, You didn't want to go on, surely! if your posts delete without any explanation.I'm a doctor, and that's disrespectful to human rights to insult his character without explanation.
I don't know & can't say why your first review was deleted. I checked all your reviews & informed you about the deletion. I knew your later reviews will be deleted too. They or AI had flagged you for some reasons. And also your later reviews were contradicting..positive/negative, single line, etc...This placed you on their radar.

You didn't get any email from Trustpilot?

They send an email like "unusual review patterns, not authentic review, etc. Your review is not deleted but no longer visible & won't count towards the rating. If there has been a misunderstanding, please reply to this email."

there was no email from trustpilot in my inbox.maybe it was in my spam.and i don't check my spam.
(04-16-2019 , 10:10 PM)khanyash Wrote: Thank you for posting the giveaway, Sasha

Many users don't use Social Networks... The rules "Like/Follow/Share" are "Optional" now.

FastestVPN is located in the Cayman Islands and outside of the Fourteen Eyes security agreements. This is great for privacy.

Hi,

First I would say thanks for this giveaway.

I would like to say the rule are wrong specially write on trustpost , could you tell me why we will write false reviewing am totally against this rule wherever either here or anywhere.

We are telling lie just to get free VPN , that's why I don't take part in this kind of giveaways.

Whta does it mean your VPN is dump and no one is buying your products policy is also ,the vendor is telling us you write a false review for all around world people and we will sponsored are dum product to your site, we promote software on unbaised review, not like this. I don't want this kind of VPNs.

You guys can say anything to me but I will not change my comment.
(05-15-2019 , 05:33 AM)hamilton Wrote:
(05-14-2019 , 08:20 PM)baziroll Wrote: @hamilton create new trustpilot account with paid vpn
and never login with your real ip Heart

No i created new account with my real IP.in the past in express VPN giveaway,i participated in trustpilot with paid vpn and they didn't delete my review.
anyway,it's not important.

understand you.you can try another way
put your review with your real languages see what happen
just test it
(05-15-2019 , 10:11 AM)Mohammad Wrote:
(04-16-2019 , 10:10 PM)khanyash Wrote: Thank you for posting the giveaway, Sasha

Many users don't use Social Networks... The rules "Like/Follow/Share" are "Optional" now.

FastestVPN is located in the Cayman Islands and outside of the Fourteen Eyes security agreements. This is great for privacy.

Hi,

First I would say thanks for this giveaway.

I would like to say the rule are wrong specially write on trustpost , could you tell me why we will write false reviewing am totally against this rule wherever either here or anywhere.

We are telling lie just to get free VPN , that's why I don't take part in this kind of giveaways.

Whta does it mean your VPN is dump and no one is buying your products policy is also ,the vendor is telling us you write a false review for all around world people and we will sponsored are dum product to your site, we promote software on unbaised review, not like this. I don't want this kind of VPNs.

You guys can say anything to me but I will not change my comment.

My friend, Mohammad,

You are a "Super Moderator" on P2D.

If I am correct, P2D organized "2" FastestVPN giveaways -
* Where were your "Principles" at that time?
* Why didn't you raise this question of "False Review"?

You Are "TOTALLY WRONG" About "My FastestVPN" Giveaway.

In my FVPN giveaway -
* I have "3-days" Trial available for the participants.
* I issued "7-days" Trial instead of "3-days" Trial.

Your friend, khanyash
Hi my friend, Yash,

If I am correct, P2D organized "2" FastestVPN giveaways -
* Where were your "Principles" at that time?
* Why didn't you raise this question of "False Review"?

Yes you're right I must had tell about this "false Review" I am totally agree, 

one thing i would like to you tell you, I think you didn't read my first line of comment

I did late to rise the voice but late stand up is better than never stand up, I just want to tell to all forum staff here and all others too, don't accept this kind of rule if vendor force you leave them.

Even we mean our staff of P2D disscussed regarding this kind of rule and i was again that time too, I am just SUP MOD not ADMIN, and that admin is not close friend as you're   Smile so i can freely fight with you and slap this rule. 

I am still again this rule always. #NOTRUSTPORTREVIEWTOENTERINGIVEAWAY
(05-16-2019 , 09:32 AM)Mohammad Wrote: I would like to say the rule are wrong specially write on trustpost , could you tell me why we will write false reviewing am totally against this rule wherever either here or anywhere.

Mohammad,

I did read your post carefully.

If you check my FastestVPN giveaway, there is only one required rule "Write a short review on your experience about FastestVPN on Trustpilot."

* The rule says "on your experience".
* I issued 7-days Trial to experience.

It is a fair rule, as per Trustpilot policy too.

There Is A "DIFFERENCE" Between P2D FastestVPN & "My FastestVPN" Giveaway.
(05-16-2019 , 11:29 AM)khanyash Wrote:
(05-16-2019 , 09:32 AM)Mohammad Wrote: I would like to say the rule are wrong specially write on trustpost , could you tell me why we will write false reviewing am totally against this rule wherever either here or anywhere.

Mohammad,

I did read your post carefully.

If you check my FastestVPN giveaway, there is only one required rule "Write a short review on your experience about FastesVPN on Trustpilot."

* The rule says "on your experience".
* I issued 7-days Trial to experience.

It is a fair rule, as per Trustpilot policy too.

There Is A "DIFFERENCE" Between P2D FastestVPN & "My FastestVPN" Giveaway.

My friend tell me who will write about bad experience specially when they are taking part in giveaway and specially for lifetime account its clear false Yash, 

I am not telling only you're wrong all those who did and doing this are wrong, 

why I point you this is your complaint right ?

Ans: Admin accept any kind of rule for increase users, popularity and etc, but you my friend you're free you have full choice reject them, say no no once can force you. 

Mostly people trust on trustport rating and vendor are telling us to use the site just their profit. Its simple to understand.

I am requesting to all our staff please don't accept this kind of rule if developers are forcing just say no, user in forum not for telling lie and write false review on various site, we together them because we call people to register here not one software lot of software.

This kind of rule destroy forum rep.

Thanks
(05-16-2019 , 11:50 AM)Mohammad Wrote: My friend tell me who will write about bad experience specially when they are taking part in giveaway and specially for lifetime account its clear false Yash, 

I am not telling only you're wrong all those who did and doing this are wrong, 

why I point you this is your complaint right ?

Ans: Admin accept any kind of rule for increase users, popularity and etc, but you my friend you're free you have full choice reject them, say no no once can force you. 

Mostly people trust on trustport rating and vendor are telling us to use the site just their profit. Its simple to understand.

I am requesting to all our staff please don't accept this kind of rule if developers are forcing just say no, user in forum not for telling lie and write false review on various site, we together them because we call people to register here not one software lot of software.

This kind of rule destroy forum rep.

Thanks

My friend,

It's not a complaint.

You quoted my post & asked me. I thought, P2D, where you are a Mod, too did the giveaway twice, but you didn't express your views, both the times. I mentioned about P2D giveaways. You accepted that you are late to express your views on the rule.

I understand most participants will post a positive review. I agree to not accept such rules.

A Staff quotes their Official giveaway to express his views looks much better ;)

Thanks
Yes I must shout that time too but I didn't that is my fault, we all should be against this kind of rule.

I am not more active like other but your bad luck I am online you grabbed in my hand hehe  Big Grin
anyway i  have 5 or six slot free if anyone want Heart
pm me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS 15th anniversary giveaway to unlock $1500 Prize Mohammad.Poorya 2 1,655 08-04-2019 , 06:18 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Contest [10th Anniversary of PZD ] Win Acronis True Image 2019 ahmed 14 3,710 05-06-2019 , 10:32 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest [Gamer's Special] HudSight + PlayClaw by Eduard Kozadaev (X Lifetime licenses) ahmed 1 1,958 04-11-2019 , 11:08 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Lifetime VPN Special] FastestVPN 5 Lifetime accounts (10-Multi Logins) Sasha 0 1,615 04-09-2019 , 07:59 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Contest 10th Anniversary of PZD - Win Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 (3 License) ahmed 7 3,287 02-03-2019 , 01:25 AM
Last Post: Mike