Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [PZD 10th Anniversary] SPECIAL Giveaway of FastestVPN (10-Multi Logins - 3x Lifetime
Congrats @all!
Thumb
Congratulations to all winners.There's a very interesting point in this field.I wrote over 10 times review about FastestVPN on trustpilot but But as Sasha is in progress,truspilot  removed all my posts without any reason or explanation.That's why you don't see my post on trustpilot.if i didn't live in the country with very high level internet censorship,I'd never been in this giveaway
I suggest to send PM to the giveaway organizer
(05-14-2019 , 01:34 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I suggest to send PM to the giveaway organizer

I don't think it will be of any use.They have even deleted my account.
I know everything about Hamilton's issues. I had talked & explained to him. I was the one who informed him every time his review was deleted.

The thing is, when Trustpilot first deleted his review, he thought FastestVPN deleted his review, & then he posted another but a negative review, his first review was a positive review.

I guess, they check manually too but mostly with the help of an AI. They may treat multiple reviews, multiple 1-2 lines reviews, multiple similar worded reviews, contradicting reviews especially within a short span, etc as generating positive/negative reviews, increasing the number of reviews, spam, etc & delete the reviews.

They do send an email informing about the deletion. I don't know they send for every or selective deletion.
@hamilton create new trustpilot account with paid vpn
and never login with your real ip Heart
(05-14-2019 , 08:20 PM)baziroll Wrote: @hamilton create new trustpilot account with paid vpn

I had given him the idea but he was not interested anymore.
(05-14-2019 , 08:20 PM)baziroll Wrote: @hamilton create new trustpilot account with paid vpn

No i created new account with my real IP.in the past in express VPN giveaway,i participated in trustpilot with paid vpn and they didn't delete my review.
anyway,it's not important.
(05-14-2019 , 08:31 PM)khanyash Wrote: I had given him the idea but he was not interested anymore.

If you were in my place, You didn't want to go on, surely! if your posts delete without any explanation.I'm a doctor, and that's disrespectful to human rights to insult his character without explanation.
(05-15-2019 , 05:42 AM)hamilton Wrote: If you were in my place, You didn't want to go on, surely! if your posts delete without any explanation.I'm a doctor, and that's disrespectful to human rights to insult his character without explanation.
I don't know & can't say why your first review was deleted. I checked all your reviews & informed you about the deletion. I knew your later reviews will be deleted too. They or AI had flagged you for some reasons. And also your later reviews were contradicting..positive/negative, single line, etc...This placed you on their radar.

You didn't get any email from Trustpilot?

They send an email like "unusual review patterns, not authentic review, etc. Your review is not deleted but no longer visible & won't count towards the rating. If there has been a misunderstanding, please reply to this email."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Contest EaseUS 15th anniversary giveaway to unlock $1500 Prize Mohammad.Poorya 2 1,676 08-04-2019 , 06:18 PM
Last Post: Mohammad.Poorya
  Contest [10th Anniversary of PZD ] Win Acronis True Image 2019 ahmed 14 3,771 05-06-2019 , 10:32 PM
Last Post: ahmed
  Contest [Gamer's Special] HudSight + PlayClaw by Eduard Kozadaev (X Lifetime licenses) ahmed 1 1,983 04-11-2019 , 11:08 AM
Last Post: Mike
  Giveaway Lifetime VPN Special] FastestVPN 5 Lifetime accounts (10-Multi Logins) Sasha 0 1,631 04-09-2019 , 07:59 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Contest 10th Anniversary of PZD - Win Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 (3 License) ahmed 7 3,327 02-03-2019 , 01:25 AM
Last Post: Mike