Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Giveaway [Game Sessions] Epistory Typing Chronicles Giveaway
[Image: jGSNExk.jpg]

Epistory – Typing Chronicles Giveaway
Unfold the mysteries of an origami world using your trusty keyboard as your tool and words as your weapons. Becoming a keyboard warrior has never sounded so appealing as you type your way through this beautifully crafted action/adventure game: Epistory – Typing Chronicles.

If you are looking to add Epistory – Typing Chronicles to your Steam library, we’re offering a deal to buy a key for $3.75 (75% off) in-game or on our game page.

To claim your free copy of the game, just log in to your GameSessions account and download Epistory – Typing Chronicles. Play the game for 5 minutes to activate it and it will then be yours to keep forever on GameSessions!

You need to activate the game before Wednesday 24th April!

GP:
http://blog.gamesessions.com/epistory-ty...-giveaway/

(Free Until April 24)
I preffer steam, at diferent case i'm using cool cracks, cracked versions are better than gamesessions who is using our cpu for mining and telemetry spionagge..

I have seen several free Games promotions that use their launcher with hookers dll to take control of svchost.exe, dllhost.exe, winlogon.exe, conhost.exe and techniques to knock down the antiploits mitigations from known security providers, MBAE, HMPA, SPYSHELTER etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Giveaway Epistory - Typing Chronicles is free on Epic Games batman 0 284 01-19-2023 , 05:14 PM
Last Post: batman
  Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy is free on Ubisoft Connect PC batman 1 764 01-01-2023 , 04:20 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition tarekma7 10 2,556 04-24-2021 , 09:58 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Giveaway Assassin's Creed Chronicles China ( PC GAME ) Mohammad.Poorya 9 3,461 02-10-2021 , 10:09 AM
Last Post: Sasha
  Giveaway Materia Ex Vita Chronicles - PC Game ahmed 0 874 12-27-2020 , 02:49 AM
Last Post: ahmed