Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
I Would like To Thank Everyone Who Supports This Forum
[Image: 3bM4CPB.png]

I Would like To Thank Everyone Who Supports This Forum.

First to our wonderful support staff, moderators and friends, THANK YOU!

Without all you guys this site wouldn't be here. There is no way I could handle this place on my own.

Hosting this website isn't cheap or risk free, without the support and donation help this website would not exist, so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for supporting this website.

I believe open and free communication is the key to our forums success.

I have learned so much from being here and want to Thank all our members.

I really do hope someday we get a lot of more active members.

Try to better yourself and the world around you EVERYDAY!

Try not to spread evil and negativity, it only harms you and those around you.

Try instead to spread joy and inspiration.

We love our members, and take the whole month of August every year to show our thanks!  All members are invited to take advantage of these special member-exclusive Anniversary giveaways throughout the month.

Thanks and have a great day.

Mike
Thank you Mike and all the members for your continuous devotion to Promo2Day!

Best
Thank you
Thank you Mike for your positive energy ... and I wish you all to keep this great forum growing ...
Promo2day is a great forum with a good team. We are gradually gaining new subscribers, but for me the main thing is not the number, but active subscribers with whom you can discuss, suggest, and even argue, and this will be the coolest thing for me personally.

We continue to work.
It's amazing I got hope in life
Thanks a lot Mike for starting this wonderful forum!! and also to other staff and members for keeping it awesome and active!!
It's  a forum in which all the members are like friends. Ever since I joined this forum I have learned a lot and I look at all the members like friends and competitors. Tongue

Finally, I appreciate the admin of this forum Especially Mike , Tarekma7 and a lot of active friends.
I wish this forum more success and development. Smile