Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day to Telegram.
(03-24-2019 , 11:18 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: I mean registration in the forum here not only in the channel

Also this channel needs a lot of effort to start gaining users joining

I will post a link to the registration on the channel here, not a problem, about the efforts, I think gradually we will find our users. Again, we do not lose anything, just try, fail, say goodbye to this idea.

I just suggested, that's what I wanted.
First I appreciate the time and effort Sasha is doing

However, I still have a feeling that this will not be useful

We need more active users and some advertising as Facebook sponsored ads, review articles about p2d, announcement of our exclusive giveaways on popular websites, new articles........

Finally; I have no problem to try.
(03-24-2019 , 11:33 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: First I appreciate the time and effort Sasha is doing

However, I still have a feeling that this will not be useful

We need more active users and some advertising as Facebook sponsored ads, review articles about p2d, announcement of our exclusive giveaways on popular websites, new articles........

Finally; I have no problem to try.

I understand Tarek, but as you know, I don’t know English, I understand a lot, but I can’t write before I publish something, I check it ten times. So with the fact that you have listed, I can hardly help.

Regards.
I hope you can help with the new Telegram Channel. I know a lot of users have Telegram and can promote us.

Please add a Fixed topic or announcement about the forum and its activity in the channel
I have added a Telegram button above the chatbox.
I have channel with soft and sales https://t.me/themarfa_en
(03-25-2019 , 02:20 AM)Mike Wrote: I have added a Telegram button above the chatbox.

I think the added button is the user not the channel.
(03-25-2019 , 04:48 PM)tarekma7 Wrote:
(03-25-2019 , 02:20 AM)Mike Wrote: I have added a Telegram button above the chatbox.

I think the added button is the user not the channel.

I can change the link ran out of time and wasn't quite sure of the proper link.
The link in my first post was correct, Tarek, I added the letter "n" to the link, because the Promo2Day link is busy, it is not possible to make such a link, and this link is to the channel, and not to the user. In general, I deleted the channel.

Remove from the start page, and everything is in order.

Regards.
(03-25-2019 , 06:44 PM)Sasha Wrote: The link in my first post was correct, Tarek, I added the letter "n" to the link, because the Promo2Day link is busy, it is not possible to make such a link, and this link is to the channel, and not to the user. In general, I deleted the channel.

Remove from the start page, and everything is in order.

Regards.

I was not replying about your link. My comment was about the button added by Mike. It needs to be modified