Promo2day Contest [Exclusive P2D] Ashampoo Bundle Giveaway (Ashampoo Office 2018 / Ashampoo PDF Pro)
https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/...7747567616
My current office and PDF softwares are Open Office and Pdf Studio. I would like to win Ashampoo pdf as it is complete pdf software with light footprint and Ashampoo office 2018 because of its modern interface and light footprint.
Thanks!!!
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.

My current office solution is Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus and i might give a chance to Ashampoo Office 2018 by installing it alongside to my solution in order to see how they improved from 2016, being a reliable office solution also in that time.
The PDF software is quite new, with great performance so i will be happy to win this bundle giveaway.
My current PDF solution is Tracker PDF.
My share below:
twitter

Thumb
Thanks tarek for the giveaway.

Currently, I am using Xodo PDF Reader as my default PDF Reader and LibreOffice as my OfficeSuite.
Ashampoo PDF reader can edit, extract specific pages from a PDF,etc. which can help me without conversion into Word first which sometimes breaks the layout of the page. Moreover, Ashampoo Office suite is a plus over Libreoffice which is more polished and have better compatibility support.

My Twitter Share
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter share

What is your current Office and PDF software and why you want to win a free license to Ashampoo office 2018 and PDF Pro
My current office & PDF software are Office 2013 and Nitro PDF 10.

I want to win a free license to Ashampoo office 2018 and PDF Pro

Ashampoo Office 2018 is the fastest way to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations with all the comfort and features you'd expect from a full-fledged office suite. It's power meets compactness in the ultimate Office suite! Fully compatible with Microsoft Office documents from version 6.0 to 2016 shampoo Office 2018 uses Microsoft Office formats like DOCX, XLSX and PPTS as defaults. This means I can directly edit Ashampoo Office documents in Microsoft Office without the need for conversion while preserving the original formatting to a T.
Ashampoo PDF Pro is a complete PDF editing solution. The program includes all the tools to create, convert, edit and protect PDF documents.
Thank you for this amazing giveaway office Suite.

I'm currently using Softmaker Office 2016 and the annual PDF elements 6 Pro subscription, which is soon over.
I want to win a free Ashampoo office 2018 and PDF Pro license because it will be a great office Suite from Ashampoo with all the full and sufficient features to fully work with office documents.
Ashampoo Office 2018 has better compatibility with Microsoft Office and has a new ribbon interface that is easy to switch to classic.
Ashampoo PDF Pro is a convenient solution for managing and editing PDF documents, has a simple classic interface and features image recognition and conversion to text (OCR) and is a good alternative to Adobe Acrobat. 

Facebook
Twitter
Hi
I have currently Microsoft office, for pdf editing PDF-XChange Editor

ashampoo office 2018 support portable installation, so it can be used anywhere and without changing formatting and layouts
https://twitter.com/ha014/status/1115205574017343488
current Office and PDF software
ApowerPDF
Free WPS
why want to win a free license to Ashampoo office 2018
profession
Good compatibility
Good operability
Interface user-friendly features

https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...7707813889
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win an exclusive office productivity bundle licenses @tarekma7Smile

I'm currently using Vole Office and PDF-XChange for editing Microsoft Office format files and PDF files. I'd like to have a complete suite like Ashampoo Office 2018 and Ashampoo PDF Pro to replace what I have right now and do so much more with its new and advanced features like Office portability and built in PDF printer for better flexibility and its perpetual licensing. This is the best alternative for native Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat due to its size, ease of use and compatibility. Count me in please Smile

Twitter Share

Facebook Share
Thank you for the giveaway.

Currently I use FoxitPhantomPDF trial version and MS Office 2016. 
I often use OCR and editing and converting files from PDF to MS Office. The program would be useful for such operations. 
My son has a laptop for which I don't yet have any Office software for writing and mathematical calculations. I would like to install the program on his computer. My wife used the program version 2016. 

My share on FB
Few days remaining....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Movie Studio Pro 3 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 17,950 08-16-2019 , 02:19 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo WinOptimizer 17 [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 24 16,478 07-30-2019 , 10:25 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 28 17,162 07-10-2019 , 06:57 PM
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo Cinemagraph (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 25 9,294 05-30-2019 , 03:16 PM
Last Post: Bjyda
  Promo2day Contest Ashampoo ActionCam [5 Lifetime Licenses] tarekma7 25 10,440 04-29-2019 , 08:14 PM