Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway
Thanks for the Giveaway. My favorite features in the new version 10 are Port scanning, license removal, User tags,  remove text formatting and Password protect ZIP.

https://www.facebook.com/Imashwin/posts/...8169643713
Thanks for the Giveaway.  Thumb
My favorite features are: 
The support of user tags.
Creating private profiles.
Password protect ZIP attachments.
My share:Twitter
Hi,

Thanks for this giveaway. I like the novaPDF Professional as it can be used as a shared network PDF printer, via Remote Desktop Connection or Terminal Servers. I think it's easy to use with it being the add-ins of Microsoft Office and automatic links detection too. 

Twitter share
novaPDF provides plenty of creating and editing PDF document functions, especially, setting private printing profile and printing preferences for different documents leaves me a deep impression. I would like to get a license of novaPDF professional 10.

My share

thank you, good luck to all!
Thanks for the Giveaway !
Backup4all Pro is a backup software for Windows which can protect your data from partial or total loss. It can compresses the data to save storage space and encrypt your backup to protect from unauthorized usage. Now you can easily back up your data in the Cloud to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, BOX, Hubic, Hidrive and popular online destinations.
Followings are my favorite features :
Highly Configurable backup types: Full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. 
Cloud Backups:Back-up your data in the Cloud is possible.
Backup and Restore Wizards: Easy-to-use wizards for backing up and restoring.
Backup open files: Backup Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express emails and settings is possible. 
Backup4all is reckoned as the best backup tool for desktop and laptop computers, for your business or 
personal use.
Judging on the above favorite features, I am anxious to win this license and test it.

Facebook sharing link :
https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts...3804593015
Twitter sharing link :
https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1116568906175410177
Few hours remaing here

Hurry if you want to contribute
Thank you for the giveaway.

NovaPDF Professional is a very good program to convert MS Office formats to PDF,  allows the creation of passwords for pdf.  Program can also merging or adds pages.

My share on FB
The interface of Backup4all is quite modern and professional. I’d like to try the various backup options of Backup4all to set up and complete my daily backup jobs. Thank you for this giveaway.

Twitter Share
(04-14-2019 , 11:48 PM)tarekma7 Wrote: Few hours remaing here

Hurry if you want to contribute
And the winners is?

Sent from my ASUS_X00DD using Tapatalk
Thank for the giveaway... hope I'm not too late.  Been using an older version of novaPDF and I love it.  Hope I get lucky and get a license for ver. 10

My favorite features in novaPDF are a). finally URL links are automatically created that are clickable and b). the new ability to remove text based on its formatting

Tweet: https://twitter.com/jimi2061/status/1118780719864565760

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 18,325 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest Condusiv Undelete 11 Professional Giveaway tarekma7 44 17,342 05-02-2019 , 07:23 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Professional v12.1 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 43 18,512 04-29-2019 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 26,099 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 14 Professional Edition tarekma7 33 11,486 02-05-2019 , 10:13 AM
Last Post: tarekma7