Promo2day Contest novaPDF 10 Professional/ Backup4all Professional Exclusive Giveaway
Few days remaining here

Hurry before it's too late
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, tarekma7.

NovaPDF Professional is a great solution for all my PDF needs being already a NovaPDF user of version 9. I would like to win a license to benefit of the new version to test the new features as user tags and the new rebuilt M$ Office add-in.

Backup4All Professional is also a very nice backup software, fast in creating a full back-up and with great improvements in romanian translation, my native native language.

I would like to be entered in these giveaways. If i cannot be entered in both i will choose the NovaPDF giveaway.

twitter

Thumb
Thanks Tarek for this giveaway

Given the reason I posted in Backup4all review below, I would like to go for NovaPDF. Also because Backup4all Lite still works fine for me, although only local backups.
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...#pid104703

I have thoroughly read your novaPDF Professional review and like the below features added in new version 10 with my needs
Password protect ZIP attachments
Support to add multiple overlays to the same PDF - very useful when a document falls into multiple category, example, Draft+Confidential
Option to remove text based on formatting - again useful to let Nova adjust the formatting to give the best result
Custom tags addition, both public and private
Skipping of page(s) based on tag/value
Custom configure file saving rules especially in my case for Notepad

Appreciate if you could check on the following for me in NovaPDF, assuming that you still have it installed.
https://www.promo2day.com/showthread.php...#pid104702

My share below,
https://twitter.com/GrrGrrr/status/1114904293734211585

Thanks, Grr
Thanks for the giveaway. 

In novaPDF 10 Professional I like the support of working with files in Doc, XLS, PPT, HTML, EML, TXT and many others, the ability to set a password for the file to be created, the function of changing page sizes and image resolution.

Facebook
Twitter
Thanks for the good giveaway!

Twitter share

The features that I like are:

User tags and presets for sending emails out via Outlook, to set a password for the zip attachments to increase security. New page visibility options for objects added over the original content.  , novaPDF has a dedicated section for License Management that allows to manage the existing licenses and assign new ones. In version 10 , moved the license management controls to a separate window.
favorite features
Create PDF files from any type of printable document
You can insert the contents of a PDF file into another PDF document.
Includes multiple watermark templates (ie confidential, date/time, draft, page index/count)
Protect PDF documents by requiring recipients to enter passwords to view, print or copy/paste content in PDF (256-bit AES encryption)

why need to win a license
Easily edit PDF documents
Encryption protects important PDF documents
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio One-click to convert to PDF

https://twitter.com/TT11692334/status/11...3199009795
novaPDF is a software that allows the creation of passwords for pdf.
You can also insert, add and combine pages
convert microsoft office documents to pdf
a very complete software.
thanks for the giveaway

Facebook
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway @tarekma7 and Softland SRL! Thumb 

I currently have novaPDF Lite, which I've got from a giveaway, and it has limited features. I'm hoping to win Professional license to enjoy and try those new Pro-only features, which will be useful for my personal needs:

-Secure ZIP attachments with passwords using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. Version 10 supports password-protecting ZIP attachments.
-Inserting multiple overlays to existing PDF or create single PDF with merged information.
-Digitally sign PDFs to certify the authenticity and integrity of PDF document.
-Include multiple watermarks using default templates or own presets.
-Version 10 includes saving rules with support for regular expressions.
-Send created PDFs using the default email client, via SMTP or Outlook. Version 10 supports automatic sending of PDFs via Microsoft Outlook in HTML/Plain-text.

Twitter Share

Facebook Share
Thanks for the contest

I like new novaPDF version 10 features such as creating multiple profiles, User Tags, Password protected ZIP files and auto send using Microsoft Outlook.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaymehta1998/...4307228672
thanks for giveaway Heart Heart
NovaPDF is a powerful program it have many customizing options for pdf . like its smart profile,virtual printer
can easily protect pdf file with it
Backup4all like this features Full backup,Differential backup,Incremental backup,Mirror backup
like to have extra license

Twitter
Facebook
blogger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O&O SafeErase 14 Professional: Review and Giveaway (5 Lifetime Licenses) tarekma7 38 17,560 06-22-2019 , 12:02 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest Condusiv Undelete 11 Professional Giveaway tarekma7 44 17,028 05-02-2019 , 07:23 PM
Last Post: grr
  Promo2day Contest BurnAware Professional v12.1 Review and Giveaway tarekma7 43 18,136 04-29-2019 , 09:54 PM
Last Post: tarekma7
Thumbs Up Promo2day Contest [Exclusive] Norton Security Premium Giveaway plus backup for 10 Devices Sasha 68 25,099 04-10-2019 , 09:48 PM
Last Post: pisulika
  Promo2day Contest O&O DiskImage 14 Professional Edition tarekma7 33 10,927 02-05-2019 , 10:13 AM
Last Post: tarekma7