Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Post: Reddit Facebook
Promo2day Contest [EXCLUSIVE Giveaway] Private Internet Access [secure, encrypted VPN tunnels]
Rules:

1. Reply here what is your current VPN service and why you want to shift to Private Internet Access?

My current VPN service is NordVPN and Ivacy. I don't want to shift to and just use PIA.
As nothing is perfect in life, the same way no VPN service is perfect.. Sometimes NordVPN might not work for something and I use plan B i.e Ivacy.. and so on..
Sometimes, I just want to play and use different VPNs. Sometimes I just want to stick with one for some time...

No doubt PIA is one of the top VPNs and being a tech and software passionate, PIA would be a good addition to my armory of VPNs and to test and play along with it, too.

2. Comment on the Review article HERE
Done. Victory Comment link  Although, I must mention that the above link linked to HERE doesn't work. 
It shows the following error "The specified thread does not exist." 
I had to use my common sense and go to the "Written Reviews" section and find the review and then comment. Smile
Do update that link. ;)

3. Share the giveaway on Social Media or other websites
Shared Share link

4. PM me within 2 days of winner announcement
You bet. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [EXCLUSIVE Giveaway] Private Internet Access [secure, encrypted VPN tunnels] - by whizkidraj - 04-07-2019 , 11:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hidester VPN 5 x 3 | The Best Secure, Private and Fast VPN Service Cool 12 12,270 09-25-2017 , 06:44 PM
Last Post: Cool